HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Thu May 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Edward gripped the back of Jacob's head and pulled him away he slammed Jacob into the tree and leaned in close."Listen JAKE.."He said through gritted teeth."I'm not going to kill you now.God knows I want to.But i'm not going to.I owe you for rescuing Renesme.But...BUT IF YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN...YOU DOG THEN YOU WILL BE RUNNING HOME ON TWO PAWS."He growled menacingly."So..I thinm it's in you best interests to GET out of here.Before I do something really stupid and Our treaty is broken."He was breathingly heavily and still had a hold of Jacobs hair.He released him and walked off.He heard and saw Emmett at the door.He pushed past him."Don't ask."He hissed.He walked into the house.Everyone was glaring at him."For goodness sake.I can't help you.I have run out of idea's.I can't save Rosalie.I can't control my temper..Jasper.And I certainly can't keep a happy family can I."He was shouting now but didn't care.He fled up the stairs and went up to the attick where it seemed only hours ago he was comforting Alice up here.He looked around at the debre left from the previous fight.He knelt on the floor closed his eyes and lay there for what seemed like hours on end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Tue May 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Renesmee stared at her father. That's all she could do. She had no emotion. No-one cared anyway. What did he mean the treaty was broken? Her Father was an idiot. She knew that everyone would disagree with that. She burst into hysterical laughter with tears running down her face. They all treated her like a dumb little baby. She knew exactly what she was doing. She couldn't believe how stupid they all were. Even Her own dad who could read her thoughts. Why didn't he get it? Fine then. If she couldn't physically run away, she would run away mentally. They could talk to her all they wanted but she would no longer respond. She was a child of two worlds now split in half due to anger and heartbreak. They WOULD feel pain. They WOULD know how it felt to die inside. She would make sure of that. With these thoughts she walked out the front door, slamming it so hard that it shattered. She went to find Charlie for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Thu May 28, 2009 12:14 pm

(Becky Posting okayy Smile)
Carisle,who had been watching his family fall to pieces in silence decided it was time to do something about it.He stepped quietly around Esme and Emmett and ran out of the door.It was seconds before he caught up with Renesme and he grabbed her arm to stop he running.He carried her back silently and shut the door behind her.He cuddled her to his chest and spoke to the whole family."Listen.Whatever has happened these last few days.Whatever and whoever has fallen out.Upset who or nearly killed eachother."He narrowed his eyes at Jasper."..It all needs to be forgotten.We need to forget these petty arguments between eachother and we need to act on what is going on now."He smiled at everybody."Now we all need to stick together.And that means NO BODY and i mean nobody.is going to run away..or go on a trip or anything like that."He looked at his whole family and smiled."I love you all dearly and I want you all safe.So please listen tome about this.And trust me."He kissed Renesme's head and layed her down gently."I'm going to speak to Edward."He spoke quietly as he flitted up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Thu May 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Esme looked at the people standing in the room. She picked Renesmee up. "Carlisle's right." she said. "It's been very difficult at the moment and people running away isn't going to help anybody." she placed Renesmee down next to Jasper on the sofa. "Our main priority at the moment is Rosalie and NOTHING else." she added. "So please, bear that in mind because if everybody is off throwing tantrums then nothing it going to help Rosalie. I know everybody has been through alot. But, please, I'm begging you for the good of the family to just help to get Rosalie back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Thu May 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Carlisle strolled along the landing and hesitated by the door before sliding inside silently and kneeling next to Edward.He put his arm around him and knelt there for a while.He lent in to him and smiled as Edward looked up."It's going to be okay.I promise.Yu need to come down stairs with me.Noone is angry with you.Iv'e spoken to them all.But I think you need to speak to them as we need to cooperate to get Rose back.I promise you it'll be okay."He smiled sincerely and stood up.He held out his hand for Edward to take.Edward took it and Carlisle pulled him up.He let go of his hand and slung his arm casually over Edward shoulder before walking down stairs with him.They reached the sofa and Edward took Renesme and sat her on his lap.Carlisle cleared his throat."Family meeting."He motioned toward the dining room door and started of hand in hand with Esme to the head of the table where he usally sat.He was closely followed by Edward and Renesme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Fri May 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Alcie stood there shocked. "Jacob, i think it's best you leave" she said . "Im going to sort out Edward ok?" she said to Esme as she left the room. She walked upstairs into the carnage that was the attic. "Edward?" there was no reply. "Carlisle, is he ok ?" She asked looking him in the eyes. She walked ver to where they where both sat and joined them. "come on, we need to sort this out" she said whilst walking towards the dining room.

(ooc- also is it just me who noticed that Jacob would have been nakey this whole time ! coz after he morphed he would have had no clothes on , just to kinda say , poor renesme with Jacobs Porksorwd ( shelby made me put that ) dangling merrily in the breeze.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri May 29, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz i didnt read the other posts propery :()
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Fri May 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Jacob glared at Edward as he walked down the stairs with Carlisle. "No offence Alice" he said smiling "But I'd rather stay, after all I am family now" he walked into the dining room and picked Renesme up, resting her on his knees. "You alright beautiful girl?" he said to her. He looked up to the people who surrounded him, he gulped and figured he'd start this 'meeting' "Now I know I'm not an official Cullen, but I know that Bellas accepted me as one, and so's Nessie here. I need to know, what's going on? I mean, why are you all acting so weirdly and where's Rosalie been recently? I thought she loved Renesme and yet she's nowhere to be seen." He finished looking at how there faces had changed from pre-occupied in thought to sadness at the mention of Roses name. "Rose" he whispered "Where's she gone?" he asked Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=32
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Sat May 30, 2009 6:02 am

Alice let out a sigh at Jacobs decison. "Fine. But you better behave." she said curtly and walked into the dining room and sat down. "As much as it pains me to say it i'm agreeing with Jacob's question. Where is she !?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Sat May 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Edward followed into the dining room after Alice.He sat next to her."Don't we all want to know."He said quietly."We need to find her.Alice?How long before your vision comes true?"He said wincing.It certainly wasn't one he wanted to come true.As he waited for Alice's reply he turned to Bella.She was silent next to him and hadn't said alot since Rosalie left."Bella?"He spoke sofly and quietly."Bella.It will be okay.Carlisle promised that.We will make it okay.I promise YOU that."He caressed the side of her face in his hand and kiss her lips."I love you and I want let you come to any harm."He smiled briefly before turning to Alice again."Go ahead Ali.Tell me the good news."He grinned half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Sun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Rosalie cuddled up into Jake's warmth. It was late, she was tired and she had caused enough damage for one day. She deeply regretted her decision to chase after Rosalie. She thought that Rosalie had cared about her. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She drifted to sleep but this dream wasn't a nice one. She dreamed of old vampires from the fairytales (cloaks and coffins etc.) Image after image floated through her head of being killed. First being steaked in the heart, then came the holy water, then the burning at the steak... all of these horrifying images had one thing in common. Rosalie was her murderer. She was obviously responding to their earlier argument. Rosalie stepped up towards her. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't run. She fell to the ground as Rosalie walked ever closer. She couldn't take in the expression on Rosalie's face. Her blood red eyes, her inscessant beauty, blood was dripping off of her fangs. Rosalie grabbed her by the neck and squeezed. She lost her her sight as her airway was cut off. All sho could her was someone cackling and encouraging Rosalie. sShe recognised that voice. It was none other than Ari himself. Shadows enclosed Renesmee.. she reached out into the darkness. She was a weak and useless human again.. She began to cry helplessly. The lack of Oxygen... She was on the brink of death.
She woke up screaming. Sweat was pouring off her face...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:24 pm

(Heyy...I thought everybody was in the dining room meeting.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 pm

ooc - we are Smile
well rose isnt
but everyone else is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:57 am

Edward watched Renesme's dream in horror.When she woke up he ran to her and held her close."No..no Renesme.It's alright.It's okay.Rosalie would never harm you.You know that.Shhh..Shh love.It will be okay.I promise."He held onto to her tightly wishing and hoping that just for once his family were happy and together again.He cradled Renesme to his chest and sat back down.Her tears had slowed and she was calmer.Probably thanks to Jasper no doubt.He began talking again.Adressing the others."Right.We need to find Rosalie and that is number one priority.We cant wait any longer.Alice vision is going to be coming true in 4 hours and we need to act before then.We know that the Volturi,if Rosalie isn't with them will probably on a search for her."He emphasied the word Search so the others would understand that it wasn't the only thing that they would want to do to her."We know that chasing after her is out,and we know that.So we need to ring all the other covens we know.If I know the Rosalie that she is she wont go back to the Volturi.She wouldn't submit her self to.."He knew the others would know."So I think this is the only way to go about it.Esme,Bella and Renesme can stay here.The rest of us can split.We go and visit all of the other covens we can in the next four hours.It's the only thing we can do."He looked at the others."Jake.I know this is alot to ask.But while we're away I need you to keep watch for the Volturi and Rosalie.I'm sorry to give you this burden but I thought you would be best off near Renesme at the moment."He looked down at the sleeping gril cradled in his arms."We'll find her."He whispered to her."Carlisle.I want you with me and Alice.The covens know you well so they will listen to you.Em and Jazz can go together,Jazz can keep the mood under control so they'll be alright.Are we in agreement?"He asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 am

Esme looked at her son with pride. "That sounds a very good plan." she took out her mobile phone. "Do you want me to ring ahead so they know your coming?" she looked around at her family members, lingering on Carlisle "Promise me you will all be safe though." there was nothing worse than letting her family go out without her and not knowing if they were ok. "You have to ring me as soon as you get there, all of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm

"Okay Ed, Who first?" she looked at him this had been a very stressfull couple of days and she felt it was all her fault if she hadnt spilled and made such a big deal about stupid Victoria they would be in this mess ! She looked at Edward with peaircing eyes "dont boter" she muttered at him. She knew he would be mind reading and zoneing in on her perticually. She got up and pulled out her mobile "hmm, the Denali's first? but would Rose really go all that way ?" she looked at her family in hope of an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 pm

(Really sorry for the major GM.I couldn't help it.)

Edward sighed sadly at Alice.How could he help.This is isn't her fault,she knew that.He carried a sleeping Renesme to Esme and kissed the top of her head."Sleep well my angel."He murmed.He took a few steps towards Alice."Ali.Don't."He put a hand on her arm gently comforting her."We just need it sorted.It'll be over soon Sis."He smiled his winning smile."Denali is a good a place as any.A familier place to start.At least we can ask them to help if she isn't there.Carlisle?"He motioned toward he door just as Alice gripped his arm.He knew what was happening."Alice.Stay calm."She was grasping his hands tightly.Edward watched as the images ran through her head."No..."He cried out."No...It can't be."Alice had seen the image that would lead to her earlier vision.They knew was Rosalie was now.But so did the Volturi.Aro had found Rosalie with the Denalies."We have to go now."He shouted at Everybody."EVERYONE.Jake you need to stay with Renesme.Please take care of her.I know you can.I don't want her in danger if this comes to a fight.She's already been there once."He started to the garage.He jumped into the Porsche with Carlisle and Alice.He drove off to what could be the last time they might see Rosalie.

(We had to move on.It had been going on for ages.Sorry for GM again
.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:45 pm

As Alice vision blurred her view turned into horror, "Edward we need to go" Soon enough she was jumping into the porsche andheaded to the Denaile covern "ed, i'm worried there was another vampire there, someone who i didn't reckagnise" she looked down waiting for his reply

(OOC- not replying anymore ! so tired )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:19 am

Edward grasped the steering wheel with both hands."Alice.Please."He said through gritted teeth."I'm not sure how much more of this I can take."He grimaced."Have we seen them before.?"He asked steadily trying to control his temper."Do you know which side he's on?"He asked quickly."The Volturi don't need any one else."He was panicking now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 am

Renesmee Turned round and faced Esme. "I understand that i Can't go but why the hell should u and mum stay behind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 am

(ooc. Me thinks every one bar Renesmee and Jacob are going to get Rosalie.) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Alice sat there in the back of the car. "He's new, only just became one of us." she stared straight ahead trying to focus on her vision. "Rose is there, she's Very protectivce of him" She sucked in a breath of Horror, "Ed, She wants to adopt him as her own son !"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Edward turned to his sister."Alice,calm."He held her tightly."We are going to get there and we will stop this okay.If they don't let us have Rosalie back free of charge.Which i'm pretty sure they won't.I have a plan."He grimaced it wasn't a nice one perticually.

(ooc.Continue in Alaska)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:46 am

Okay guys,the same goes for this topic as Alaska,
No more posting,
No more replying
Okay we need to liven up the forum alot and Because i still don't know how to lock the topics,I'm going to have to trust you all.
Smile Love ya'll xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: