The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie chases up a lead

Go down 
+2
Carlisle Cullen
Charlie Swan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

Charlie chases up a lead Empty
PostSubject: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 am

Charlie has just recieved a very very worrying message from one of his officers. A body was found on the outskirts of La Push completely massacred. In fact, the only clue left was two small pinpricks in the right of the victims neck. The body was taken to the mourge at forks Hospital and guess who was doing the post mortem..."Mornin Carlisle, so far we've had no leads and very little evidence to go on sooo, got any answers for me?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:41 am

"well i say those two pin pricks on the neck could be animal teeth we have to do some more research thou but we will get back too you on that" he said unnerved and coverd the body up so he could not see the mess it was,he hid his face from charlie so he could not see the pain it caused him because he knew what had done this.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:18 pm

'When will you be sure Carlisle? These attacks are getting more and more serious. If we knew the cause of death it would make my job a hell of a lot easier. Will you phone me as soon as you know anything please? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:25 pm

ooc - shouldn't it be a cresent bite mark instead of two holes if it was a vampire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:07 pm

ooc - You may have a good point.. Maybe it was a werewolve.. Oo
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:10 pm

ooc - oOo, interesting twist:D
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:14 pm

ooc - Lets see what carlisle has to say.. plus what does ooc actually stand for?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:15 pm

ooc - out of character
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:16 pm

ooc - ooh that makes loads of sense now Lol
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Renesmee really wished that she could run as fast as the rest of her family. It wasn't fair being a hybrid because she only had half the speed, half the strength. She had had enough of being treated like a baby and being ignored. She'd had it! She never got to go out because they all went off without her and her Mum and dad had forgotten that she existed lately. She decided to go for a run out in the woods they would find her easy enough there. While she was running she caught the scent of the hospital and decided to visit her Grandad. She hadn't seen him since the morning but it seemed like a life time ago. When she arrived at the hospital she followed his scent, ducking and diving under peoples legs and gurneys. She was still small enough to go unnoticed. She noticed that the scent stopped before a set of double doors with the sign "mourge" printed across them. She peeked round the door but no-one was there. Well.. that wasn't exactly correct. There was some-one there. Someone dead. She could tell by fresh scents that Charlie had just left so was it a murder. Being at a very inquisitive age, she danced over to the body and slid the sheet off. The first thing she noticed was how mauled the body was.. very few limbs left.. plus there were of course the pin picks in the neck. She gasped.. "JAKE!" Had Jake done this or another Warewolve? NO.. No way! They protected the people of forks not eat them! There was an innocent human lying dead on a slab and he was mauled by warewolves!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Jacob was sprinting through the forest on Nessies trail. He saw her run this was and was worried for her safety, so he followed her scent. As soon as he got near the hospital, he changed back into normal Jacob and put a pair of baggy tracksuits on and a plain teeshirt. He tried his hardest to keep up with Renesme but she was quick and nimble, where as Jake was big and fairly clumsy with hospital staff surrounding him. When they reached the mourge Jacob stopped, he did not want her anywhere near here. He made a grab for Nessies waist but she slid quickly through the double doors. He knew now she was following Charlies scent, but she should not go in there 'I don't want her in a place like that' he thought. He pushed the door open and gasped at what he saw. Renesme was leaning over a dead body, not only was it dead, it was completely destroyed. "Nessie! Get away from there!" he went to pick her up, but she re-coiled at his touch "Nessie, what th-" he started then realised her gaze was fixed on two deep punctures in the victims neck, punctures only a canine could make. "Oh god Ness, no no" he hugged her tightly "It wasn't me, shh" she'd began to sob into his chest. 'What creature would completely destroy a human like this?' He thought. He knew of one creature who could completely maul a humans body, but this was not the work of a cold one, and Jacobs pack had been with him for most of the day. His thoughts came to a stop, his pack had been there, but the others weren't. He shook his head, how could they do this? It was utterly vile, he got to his feet and carried Renesme with him. "C'mon baby girl, lets go fnd your Grampy" he said kindly, walking away from the mess in the morgue. Why would the other pack to a thing like this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=32
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:36 am

Renesmee nodded and allowed herself to be carried off by Jake. She wanted to see Carlisle because he always had answers. She curled up in Jakes arms, baking from his body heat. She shouldn't worry about rabid warewolves because her Jake would never let any harm come to her unlike her parents. She was still really annoyed with her parents.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:30 pm

ooc.humph!!!!!!!Go join the dogs then Razz be that way !!!!!!!!You smell!!!I'm sorry that Rosalie was in Italy !!!!!!Razz:P:P:P Go wag your tail...!
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:53 pm

ooc - Razz
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:08 pm

well this looks alot like a canine bite but who would do this Carlisle thought as he walked to his office'no one in the la push tribe would dare to do this they loved humans'he walked to his desk creasing his forhead this always made him look older than he was
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:18 am

Renesmee squirmed out of Jacobs grasp. Still with tears in her eyes she slowly walked up to Carlisle. "w..w..w.what did this Carlisle? I thought Jacob and the others were the only ones of their kind. They're all so lovely and nice not one of them would even consider doing such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Jacob felt Renesme squirm in his arms and he put her down and leveled with her "Listen Nessie, I don't want you coming back here, ok?" he said sternly, and he meant it "Let's go get you some ice-cream or..." he paused, really not wanting to say blood "Whatever else takes your fancy" he ended smiling at his entire world.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:22 am

Renesmee shook her head. "I may be small but you of all people should know that i'm just as smart as you! I can't forget this Jake! What's going on!?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:08 am

"Look Renesme" he said "I am just as clueless as you are, and yeah, as a matter of fact you're probably smarter than I am" he smiled. "C'mon, I'll ask Carlisle when I get a minute, sure it's nothing to worry about" he said, trying to chirp her up.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:33 am

Renesmee shrugged her shoulders and grabbed hold of Jakes hand. "Lets see him together. please Jake." The wondered through the hospital and very quickly found him. Vampires had a very distinctive smell compared to humans. The lack of blood for a start gave it away. Renesmee was fortunate that the smell of blood affected her just as much as it affected Carlisle. She had less trouble than Jasper or even Edward. She would never harm a human as she was half of one. It was in her blood... in a way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie chases up a lead   Charlie chases up a lead Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie chases up a lead
Page 1 of 1