The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishing time!

Go down 
+2
Edward Cullen
Charlie Swan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 am

Charlie pulls up in the cruiser outside the Cullen's house where Edward, Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper and Jacob are all waiting for him. 'It's really freaky when they do that' He says to himself "It's almost as if they can read my mind." He clambers very ungracefully out of the car and ambles up to meet them all. "Hi, I was thinking, ummmm.. Now that we're all family... Anybody up for a bit of fishing?... You know.. male bonding and such."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 am

Edward laughed.Only if he knew.He walked up to Charlie to greet him."Hello Charlie.Where are we setting up."He leaned in closer."I warn you Emmett's pretty good at this.He will take the mic if you don't do as well as him."He knew Emmett would hear but he leaned away from Charlie and winked.He looked at the others."Dad,Jake,Bro?"He motioned to the riverside."Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 pm

"Fantastic. Off we go then." .....
They arrive at the river side and set up. "Do you know what I like most about fishing, It's so peacefull and it gives you time to think about things. I remember when Bella was four and we went fishing. She threw a tantrum so badly that she lost her footing and fell in the river. She was still sulking two days later." Charlie laughed so much that tears were streaming down his face.

Last edited by Charlie Swan on Sat May 02, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to colour it in)
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Edward laughed too.But not as much as Emmett.Emmett loved anything that involved Bella and accidents.He threw a rock so fast at Emmett that Charlie wouldn't have noticed.He walked over to Charlie chuckling."Yepp..that sounds like Bella.Yes."He laughed and sat on the bank casting out his line.He missed Bella.Again.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

Charlie chuckled and sat next to edward. Emmett (being emmett) was splashing water at Jake and having a wale of a time. "Ah to be 18 again." He sighed. "Wow Edward you're a natural. Did Carlisle teach you to fish like that?"
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:23 am

Renesmee skipped along the bank watching the fish bob up and down in the water. She had brought lunch for Charlie like Bella had asked her to. Bella always worried too much about her and Charlie. It was almost if she had fogotten that they didn't need to be fed every hour of every day. She didn't mind though because she loved her mum very much. Plus. she didn't want to worry about Charlie all by herself. She jumped up out of the bush and pretended to scare Edward. She knew she couldn't ut she asked Edward to play along by her thoughts. She giggled when Edward did this really stupid impression of shock. She gave him a big kiss on the cheek and then took the picnic basket up to Charlie who smiled at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Jake was sat quietly on the bank while Emmet was splashing water at him "Don't make me push you in that lake" he said laughingly, as Emmet splashed more water over him. Emmet laughed his low booming laugh and splashed Jake with more water. Jacob got up and lunged himself forward, knocking to un-expecting Emmet into the water, along with himself. Jake was coughing and splashing water at Emmet, who was quickly pulling himslef outta the dirty lake. Jacob doggy paddled to the side and shook his hair off. "Eugh, Great wet dog!" Emmet moaned grabbing a towel. Jake just rolled his eyes, and then smelt that Nessie was nearby "Hello Lovely" he said scooping her into his very wet and soggy arms. He kissed her on the forehead than noticed he was getting a very reproachful look off Edward and put her down "Why don't you go play with your Grampy, hmm?" he suggested hinting for Renesme to leave. He sat back on the lakeside and sighed happily, everything was going great right now.

ooc - sorry for the majour GM but i had to put the wet dog line in there somewhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=32
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:50 am

"eww gross Jake! I'm sogggy!" She giggled and ruffled Jakes hair. He make stupid wolf impressions and started to pant like a happy dog does. She punched him playfully in the arm and ran over to Charlie again. She could see the fish crystal clear in the muddy water. She knew Charlie couldn't so she kept quiet about the fact that they had all swam off after Jake's and Emmett's 'dip'.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Rosalie and Bella pulled up in the new ferarri and stepped out "Eugh, I hate fishing, the worlds most pointless sport, unless you plan on eating it which I don't" she moaned taking out the picnic basket they'd made for Jake and Charlie. "I can't believe you dragged me into this Bella, I mean, Renesme already bought them lunch" she sighed dropping it at the river bank. "I dont even think my big hunk of a man could've dragged me off that couch" she huffed flipping her hair back, looking at a dripping wet Emmet "On the other hand..." she laughed pulling him into a passionate embrace "Me likes me some wet Emmet" she laughed throatily and kissed him lovingly until Edward broke them with a awkward cough. Rosalie snarled at him jokingly "It's not illegal y'know" she sniffed sitting on the blanket next to Charlie and Renesme.

ooc - again, sorry for the GM.

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Edward motioned toward Renesme and then to Charlie who obviously was slightly distured by what they were doing."Rosalie,would you like to help me set up the fishing rod."He waved a piece of bait in the air and smiled.Emmett was annoyed by Edward's interuption and so he went over to help,giving Rosalie a quick."Watch this" wink as he went over and took Edward's finishing rod.He concentrated hard on the rod and when Edward has his back turned he pushed with all his strength and knocked Edward into the lake with a loud splash.Emmett roared with laughter and went back over to Rosalie,highfiving her then kissing her again just to spit Edward.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Rosalie was laughing hard "Oh thats my monkey man!" she laughed, entwining her arms around his neck kissing him deeply. Rosalie pulled out of the kiss just in time to see a very put out Edward emerging from the lake "Oh. My. Word" she was doubled up now. "Aww I love you" she said hugging Emmet.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 am

Edward jusmped as humanly as possible out of the water and over to Emmett and Rosalie."You two are sooooo dead."He lifted an unexpecting Rosalie off her feet and threw her head first into the lake."Try getting pnd weed out of your hair.!"He laughed as he turned and jumped on Emmett's back covering his eyes."Come on the "monkey man"give me all you got!"He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Rosalie gasped as she was hurled through the air "EDWARD CULLEN, YOU ARE A FUCKING DEAD MAN!" she screamed as all the others rolled around on the floor with laughter. She clambered out of the chilly lake and pulled all the weeds out of her hair. "Get off my monkey man" she hollored jumping onto Edwards back and wacking him repeadtedly round the back of the head. She wrapped her legs around the two men and held on so that it was impossible to throw her off. They all laughed as they struggled to fight one another off, Rosalie was giggling as Emmet fell to the floor rolling over to get rid of Edward. Rosalie was crushed beneath their weight as she carried on hitting Edward on the head and back. Her brothers were usually the only ones who would play fight but Rosalie occasionally like to join in, it was fun to kick butt. Or not, in this case.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 am

Edward rolled over so that he was ontop of Rosalie."Come on then Rose...bring it onn sister."He started pulling at her hair,it was more effective than attacking her."Emmett your wife is a bit of a wimp really isn't she."He laughed as Rosalie tried to attack him back.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Rosalie bit hard down on the fleshy bit beneath Edwards thumb "I AM NOT A WIMP" she yelled , laughing, as she rolled over so she was ontop of Edward. He was still pulling on her hair and she was still biting on his tumb when she realised this was a full scale vampire fight, and Charlie was no more than a few yards away. It pained her to do it but she stopped biting Edwards thumb and screamed in the girliest way she could "Edward! Oh my God, Let me go, you're being mean!" Emmet stifled a laugh as Edward, reluctantly, released Rosalies hair. She got up and stormed past Emmet kicking him sharply in the shin "You can sleep on the couch" she huffed, before sitting down next to Charlie and Bella "Any luck?" she asked picking at the grass.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 am

Bella smiled at Rosalie as she stomped over to them "No, none since Emmet and Edward decided to take a dip" she laughed nudging Charlie. She got up to go and see Edward "Hey" she whispered sitting next to him on the grass, looking at Renesme playing with Jacob. At first, she hated that Jake had imprinted with her, but now she couldn't be happier that he was still in her life. She kissed Edward passionately, and her heart would have been racing immediately, had it not been able to beat.
ooc- you probably all know who it is but, still Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=25
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 am

Edward held Bella close to his chest. He kissed her back and pulled her next to him. "I love you, you know. "He smiled and kissed the top of her head. He watched Renesme playing with Jacob, and loved the way Bella looked at them both. How a werewolf and a half breed vampire could get along like they do,let alone imprint was a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing time!   Fishing time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Outside Forks :: Port Angeles-
Jump to: