The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Swan
Admin
Isabella Swan

In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) Empty
PostSubject: In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)   In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 am

Post later.
Back to top Go down
https://lionandthelamb.twilight-mania.com
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)   In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Edward ran full speed through the wide open forest.His hair rustled as the wind whipped past him and the only sounds were those of the normal forest noises you hear whilst out walking.Edward slowed to a stop causing Bella to sprint past him in a blur of colour and motion.He walked slowly up to where she had stopped."Aww Bella."He laughed offering his hand in a gesture of pure friendliness.The walked over to a nearby boulder and Edward climbed agily to the top.He reached down,took a hold of Bella's waist and pulled her up.He sat on the edge as she got setlled and stared out onto the beautiful sight of Forks that opened up infront of them.He heard Bella sit silently next to him and he spoke without turning but the meaning and passion in his voice was clear.He half whispered the words."My whole existence was worth this for you,and now we can be together forever."He turned to face face her and placed one finger under her chin.Lightly he turned her head up to face him.He leant in and slowly began to kiss her.The kiss grew more passionate as their bodies fitted together like a puzzle piece,meant to be together.He traced his hands from her hair.Down the sides of her face until his hand reached her cheeks.He placed one hand either side and cupped them.Almost as if to keep her there.If she hadn't been willing.The bodies moved simitainiously as the kiss began to lighten.Eventually he pulled away a couple of centimetres.Out of breath and heaving."I love you.I love you with all my heart.Forever,and always."He kissed her lightly on the lips again before carefully placing her on his lap,nestleing her into his stone cold body and rocking her backward and forth slowly for they had all the time in the world.They had forever.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)   In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:51 pm

ooc - sams later is really late Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)   In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 am

Bella smiled at Edward and bit her lip "You're the reason for my existance, I couldn't live without you Edward, I want you ... forever and ever" she kissed him lightly again before nustling into his chest and closing her eyes. She imagined what her life would be like without him and shivered violently "Never leave" she whispered so quietly that only Edward could have been able to catch it. She looked over to the beautifully normal town of Forks and laughed slightly, she'd have never guessed she would find true love in such a small place. She and Edward leant back on the boulder so that they gazed up at the cloudy sky. She sighed as they slowly moved to reveal a bright sun behind them, and their skins became diamonds beneath it. She was happier than she'd ever been, and she would stay like that until the end of forever.

ooc - Kinda replied for her Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=25
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)   In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 am

Edward gazed back at Bella. "I never will." He spoke so softly that Bella would only barely hear his voice. "Not ever." He whispered intiwning thweir fingers as the lay with their backs against the rock.He watched as the sun emerged from behind the cloud.He couldn't help but to wonder at how beautiful one girl could be.The diamonds danced of Bella radiated aroud he,making her like a spot light.He breathed slowly, as if to savour the moment.She was like him.She finally saw what Ed saw everyday.And for once in his life...he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)   In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Mountains. (Bella & Edward)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Surrounding area-
Jump to: