The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalie arrives at Denalie

Go down 
+2
Tanya
Rosalie Hale
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie arrives at Denalie Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:46 pm

(Got a feeling this is going to be a lonnng post)
Rosalie dragged herself out of the ice cold Arctic Ocean, and onto the cool green earth of Alaska. The air was icey and wipped her dripping hair across her face. The journey had been tough, but not impossible, and the icey water hadn't been too cold against her chilly skin. She knew Denali was more central of Alaska, so she'd have to run fast to get there. She'd been running for only five minutes when a smell hit her. The deliscous smell of human blood wafted up her nose. She changed her path and ran cautiously towards the source. She came across a horrible scene. A young man, was lieing on the floor, barely conscious and gasping for air, with a bullet hole in his chest. She didn't know what to do, should she run away, or try to save him, he was only young, no more than fourteen. She fell to his side and took his bloody hand "Hello" she whispered, scared stiff "M-m-my names Rosalie Hale, I can save you, but I need you to understand-" but the boy cut across her "Yes anything, please please, help me, I don't wanna die" his voice was filled with terror. "Let me finish" she said simply "I need you to understand, it will be very very painfull and-" she paused. The words caught in the back of her throat "You might not live" she looked into the boys big blue eyes, that were round with pain and fear "Yes, please, anything" he whispered. Rosalie pulled her hair back behind her neck and tilted the boys head back "I'm sorry" she hushed so quietly the boy barely heard. She bent down and pressed her lips against the boys neck and then bit him. Hard. The blood filled her mouth, deliscous and hot. The boy writhed in agony beneathe her jaws iron like grasp. She knew he would die if she didn't stop soon. She pulled away with all her strength and looked at the boys horrid stricken face. "Im so so sorry" she breathed. She picked him up and slung him over her back and bolted for Tanyas.
ooc - Leroy, we've decided you need to be Tanya, cos you only have one account Laughing and sorry for the hole blood sucking thing but I wanted it to be a bit more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Tanya was sat on the porch of her and her sisters log cabbin, she was gazing out into the beautiful Alaskan mountains. She'd had the feeling that one of the Cullens were coming for a visit so she'd gone out to meet them. Then the smell hit her. Blood. Human Blood. She automaticaly slumped into a crouch and took a deep breathe. It was coming from the south, the same direction the visitor was traveling. She knew something was up. She raced forward towards the deliscous source, trying hard not to breathe through her mouth. When she met Rose, she couldn't believe what she saw. "Rose" she said, astonished "What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Rosalie looked at Tanya with judgemental eyes. She knew she could trust her, but how much? "Okay" she sighed laying the boy on the ground making sure he was as comfortable as she could make him "This is a long story, so be thankful we don't get tired". She launched into a detailed explanation of the Volturri and of Alices vision, and how she had to get away from her own family, to save them. She stopped allowing this rather large ammount of information to sink in. "And then I was coming to see you, to ask if I could stay for a bit, but then I came across him" she said looking down towards the sobbing boy on the floor "He was hurt, and so scared, he was goping to die!" she wailed, pleading at Tanya to empathise "I told him I could help him but at a cost, but he didn't seem to care he just told me to do what I had to do" she paused, hoping, praying that Tanya would understand "I knew it was what Carlisle would have wanted, so I bit him and now all I can do is wait, I don't even know his name!!" she hollored in anguish.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Tany just stood there perplexed for a good couple of seconds. She really couldn't belive what she had just heard, There was a boy screaming in pain on the floor who just happened to be bleeding and she has just told her something that was completely un-expected. "The Volturi... You ran, from the Volturi !"She whispered so low that only Rose and herself could hear. "You joined them, then ran and thought it would be a good idea to come and find me and casually bite a dieing boy on the way" She just stood staring at Rose looking at the sorrow in her eyes. "Well first things first you NEVER EVER run from the Volturi because they will find you and quickly, Second how on earth im going to explain why a dieing boy and you are going to be living with us for god knows how long to my sisters !?" She picked up the boy in her hands, "Dont worry the pain will be over soon" She carried the boy like a mother would to a child adn walked him up to her cabin. "Rose i think you may want to go in first and tell them why your here and why i'm carring a bleeding boy. ok ?" She smiled at Rose letting her know everthing would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:25 pm

"I didn't run!" Rose snarled, deffensively at Tanya "Edward and Emmet thought it would be a clever idea to come a steal me from them, which, I know is stupid, but try telling Ed and Em no when they're determined" she smiled to finish, last thing she wanted was to piss off the people she'd be living with for the next few days. "Listen Tanya, I'm so sorry to just come and drop this on you and it's not like I expect you to fight for me, but all I need is place to rest and for him to recover" she begged. "Of Course I would tell them but wouldn't it be better if they heard it from someone they trusted and knew!" she looked into her dark orange eyes and hoped that she'd understand. "I'll take him and I'll stay with him, until you tell me to come in". She sat down on the porch and rested the squirming boys head on her lap, "Shh, it'll be okay, I promise" she cooed in his ear "Im so sorry" she kissed his forehead whilst Tanya went inside to talk to her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:35 am

Tanya let out a long sigh. "Seriously Rose. " she said with a smile, sehw atched as Rosalie walked over to the boy and cradled him. Tanya walked inside to see her sisters staring at her. Clearly they had smelt the blood. Beofre any of them could say a word she recited the tale Rosalie had told her moments before hand "And basicly she's staying here with us untill the boy recovers and she said that she's not expecting us to stand up to the Volturi because that would be plain stupid." She looked at Kates face. Her mouth was wide open just staring at her. "i do hope this is ok with you all ?" she said smiling as sweetly as possilbe. Tanya walked back outside to find Rose and the boy "anyidea of his name yet ? and yes its fine you can stay i think they understand" She looked at her face and crouched down beside her here i brought this. She placed a damp cloth on the boys forhead "i hope it will help"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:16 pm

"Thanks" Rosalie smiled her gratitude to Tanya "And yeah, his name's Lucas, Lucas Maddox Maguire, well, Hale now i suppose" she looked down to the sobbing boy and then back to Tanya "I found his passport" she held up the small patch of red leather "Seems like he was running away from someone, he's Irish originally" she sighed heavily, a licked her lips clean of the dried blood that she'd left there in her haste. "I just, wish I could tell his parents". Rosalie picked up the boy and carried him into the house, like a mother would carry her child. She placed him on the abandonned sofa, and tried her hardest to ignore Kates gawking face.
ooc - didn't one of the sisters get killed?
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 am

(ooc.I have a plan that might work.If you read my other comment at the house first then this one,it'll make sense.If the volturi find you first at the Denali's and then we come and defend you.The volturi would still want you.They would either kill you or make you go with them.So maybe we could give them your new vampire you bit.They could accept it as a subsitute and altough you would be upset you would end up back with us.
Make sense.
Ps..Yeah.It was Irina that died.)
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Tanya looked at Rosalie, "Lucas nice name" she let out a little giggle on the end. "And dont worry he was going to die anyway from what you told me i'm sure he's just thankfull to have a life" she paused "of sorts" she touched the boys forhead and felt how hot he was. She looked at Rosalies very anxious face and then back at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

*Time Lapse*
The boy was still shaking but his eyes flickered open warily. He gasped and immedietely sprung from the sofa crouched and snarling "Who are you? Where AM I!?" he hollored looking at Rosalie "You? I-I remember you" he paused. Rosalie was a mess, she looked at this boy and she knew the pain he must be going through. "What DID YOU DO TO ME!?" he shouted at Rosalie again. "Lucas listen, you were dying, I saved you." The new vampire snarled like a ferral dog and Rosy and Tanya quickly fell into a defensive stance "How exacty did you save me?" he roared. "I changed you...into a vampire" she paused and looked at the boys stunned face "Im asking about whats happened to me, and you make jokes" he roared "No no, im not joking" Rosalie wailed. The boy lent bac on his hind legs, as did Tany and Rosa "Two experinced vampires versus one newbie, really?". Rosalie hissed, she knew that this wasn't true and that this boy would put up a difficut fight if they chose to go against him, however, he didn't know that and he immediately retreated and stood up. It had to be said, being a vampire suited him. His jet black hair was now as dark as the night and shimmered blue when the light caught it. His eyes were a viscous red, like rubies, and his tall a muscular build was near enough matching Emmets. His face still had a young innocent roundness to it, even though his red lips were pulled back in a sneer. "How d'you know my name?" he asked finally. "I found this" Rosalie sniffed holding out his passport, "One slight ateration though, your last names now Hale, instead of Maguire" she sat on the sofa and Lucas echoed her motions. "Hale?...I could get used to that" he half smiled half grimmaced. Rosalie smiled back to him 'Maybe this won't be as bad as I anticipated' she thought. Then she heard it, Tanyas mobile. "No no, Tanya dont answer it". To Late, Tanya had clicked the button and Rose heard Alices sweet and worried voice over the other end. "NO!"

ooc - yeah, that was the plan originally Laughing & sorry for the teeny GM
Back to top Go down
Aro-Volturi

Aro-Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:19 am

Aro sprinted through the forest,his cloak billowing out behind him like a cape.He was flanked by Caius a few centimetre's behind him.They were on a chase to find Rosalie Hale,who had fled the Volturi with the Cullen's a few days back.It was Vampire law that anyone who joined the Volturi stayed with the Volturi unless Aro granted them permission to leave.The only people he had ever let leave was Carlisle and Gareth.He smiled to himself.He loved having that much authority with every vampire in the world.He called back to Caius."She's with the Denali's."He sniffed the air.Firstly Rosalie's scent hit him hard but was closely followed by the scent of a human."Aha.She's going to be in trouble.If not by me,by Carlisle."He smiled at the idea of Carlisle getting angry."But that's not Carlisle's way is it."He could see the Denali's house now."Nearly there."He shouted excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am

Rosalie knew that the Volturri where near. She could sense it. She went out to meet them and sure enough she saw them racing closer and closer. "Oh God..." Rosalie whispered, sadly. She looked up and saw a snarling Aro. This was gonna hurt. Alot.

ooc - come and save my ass!
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 am

Edward slammed on the brakes as they reached the stretch of road leading to the Denali's house.He clambered quickly out of the car and ran.They reached the house in seconds.They got to Rosalie just as they the Volturi break throught the forest.Edward and Carlisle stood in front of Rosalie,crouching slightly.The rest of the family were on their way,Edward had a feeling they would need Bella,and Jasper."Hello Aro."Edward spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Rosalie felt a great rush of grattitude towards her family at that moment, and she moved to join them in their low crouchs. She snarled slightly as she shifted the wait to the back of her legs, ready to pounce, or run away, when Lucas came out. "What's going on Rose?" he said quizzicly. Rosalie turned to see Carlisles face twisted in shock. "No, it's not what it looks like I-I-I..." she faltered as two of the most important people in the world to her gave her a look of upmost disapointment "HE WAS DYING!" she screamed in despair.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Tanya Stood there as Aro and the Cullens arivied, she imedetly walked to Rosalies side when Edward started to question her. "He was dying and Rosalie didn't want this young man too die in a brutal way. So she saved him and came here to find me and my family." she patted Rose's arm as a signal for er to calm down. "Now Lucas here" she gestured to the boy "Is i'm sure more than gratefull for what she did and Carlise would be proud of her." She looked at Rose who was still stood defensivly to protect Lucas and smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

"Rosalie!"Edward hissed.As the Volturi began to aproach Edward and Roslaie took a step out and Edward held up his hands in a open gesture."Aro.We mean no harm by coming here today.We would like our sister Rosalie to return home with us.She doesn't belong with you and you know that better than we do.Please can we take her in peace.No fighting needs be done here,Rosalie belongs home with us."He set his mouth into a thin and straight line as he awaited Aro's reply.
Back to top Go down
Aro-Volturi

Aro-Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Aro watched Edward with interest as he talked about what he wanted.Aro thought he would toy with them for a bit before he decided what he was actually going to do."Ah..Edward,Carlisle,Rose and dearest Alice.How wonderful to see you all again.I hope you are all of good health."He took a step towards Edward and Rosalie.He reached out to touch Rosalie's arm and stroked it lightly."Rosalie.You left us so quickly,we didn't have a proper chance to say goodbye."He planted a false smile across his face."Well..Edward,Edward.Wher's your wife.And your beautiful daughter,havn't left them unprotected i hope."He took a step back and his smile faltered a little."Well..Edward.It's not that easy I'm afraid.Once you join the Volturi you have an eternity with them,unless I grant you permision to leave,and I don't really want to do that."He let out a hefty fake sigh of sadness."As much as I would like to.Unless,your'e willing to trade."He looked up at their stunned faces.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 am

Alcie smiled sweetly at Aro, She knew what Aro was after her or Edwards or Even bella's tallents. "Aro i dont think we understand what you meen?" she said knowing fully well but she thought if she could keep him talking for a little while maybe they could think of a way to get Rose back.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Edward backed his sister up with his plan."Aro.What if we did you a trade.You can have Lucas."He motioned toward the scared looking boy at the back of his family."You can train him up to be one of you.But we get Rose back.Do we have a deal Aro.?"He smiled and looked up at the blonde man infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Rosalie felt as if she'd just been punched in the stomache. Hard. She didn't want to lose Lucas, he was her son and she'd had such little time with him, he was so young. But she knew she had to, if she didn't this fight would never end, it would go on forever and ever, until all her family were dead. She swallowed the large lump that had worked its way into her throat, and nodded to Edward, who was facing her. "Yeah, Ok" the words were getting caught in her throat. She looked down and breathed out slowly. This was hurting her, and probably hurting Lucas. She paused as she thought of him What did he want to do? "Only if Lucas is Ok with it?" she suddenly came out with, which startled all her observers " I mean If he'd rather stay and be a member of ou-, I mean, your coven then he can, but if he wants to be a Volturi then thats ok too" she finished. Her families faces had fell when she'd said 'Your Coven' but it was true, she didn't belong to one, she was alone. Only her and Lucas. and they were about to be ripped apart.

ooc - sorry GM, I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Tanya stood her ground at this point. "Lucas !? you cant tak Lucas he's been a vampire for what a day and your already taking him away from what effectivly is his mother! I dont feel thats right" She looked at Aro pleadingly "he is just a boy you couldnt sever a bond that that could you?" she looked at him and then to Rosalie. " I belive that he should stay with Rose"
Back to top Go down
Aro-Volturi

Aro-Volturi

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Aro smiled sweetly."Tayna dear.Don't worry yourself.It was only an idea of young Edward's here but we do not have to go with it."He walked a bit closer to where the Cullen's and Denalie's were gathered defensively.He held out his hands in a sign of peace."I don't wish to harm the boy or tear the bonds between mother and son,in essence anyway."He laughed once quietly."But i'm afraid that means that we need an alternative then don't we.?Unfortunately."He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

"well what alterantive would that be?" she looked at Aro and smiled, she was a little worried about what the alternative would be. If it was a trade in would almot definatly involve her or Edward. Suddenly her vison clouded and she saw the Cullen family at home, sitting there like usual. She looked around and Rose was in the corner, clearly upset. There was no sign of Lucas anywhere. "Rose" she whispered. "Can i have a word?" She said as soon as her view changed back to what it was before her vision. "If thats ok with you Aro" she added sweetly on the end.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Rosalie sighed, she knew that what she'd be hearing wasn't of a pleasant nature, but still she walked to the porch with Alice, Lucas not an inch behind her. "No, Lucas love, stay with Uncle Ed" she laughed sadly and carried on towards Alice. She went to start explaining but Rosalie cut her across "Listen, Alice, I don't expect you to understand, you've never made a child of your own, and I know he has to go, but I would love so much for him to stay" she sighed and then chuckled glumly. "Only had a fwe hours together, but still I feel the bond there, if I'm honest, I felt it before he was even changed" she felt that choking feeling in her throat that meant her body wanted to cry. But instead she tossed her long hair back and smiled "Ah, who'm I kidding, I'd be a terrible Mum" she frowned and looked over to Lucas, who was obediently standing next to Edward "I still think we should ask him"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

"You;d make a good mum Rose, but we want you back in our family" She looked at her sad face. "Yeah your right though, we should ask him." She walked back to the rest of her family, Tanya and Aro. "Lucas, Rose would like a word i think" She smiled at him as he nodded at her shyly and walked over to where Rosalie was standing. She mlooked over to Edward, Carlise and Tanya and mouthed "it's the right thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie arrives at Denalie   Rosalie arrives at Denalie Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosalie arrives at Denalie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next