The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... Empty
PostSubject: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Emmett didn't really have any real need to watch the road.It was about as significant as wearing a seatbelt.He laughed at the thought.Only humans are that frajile.He looked next to him.Rosalie was sat there.He unnatural beauty radiating from every inch of her body.He long blonde hair was hanging in heavy waves at her waist and her golden eyes watch every movement through the front windscreen.He hands were folded neatly in her lap and she looked like a godess.No wonder fell for her.He prized his eyes away from her and looked at the speedometre.They had just touched down at 180/He loved this,driving fast and furious for absolutely no reason.He spoke quietly."Rose love..you look truly beautiful tonight."He smiled at her and cotinued to stare at the road.He wasn't sure how she was feeling,modd wise.It had been and...eventful week.What with Jasper and Bella.They had gone for a drive to get away from it.Well a hunting trip really but Emmett had felt the need to get that extra 100 miles or so just so he could play with Alice's porsch,even they could have just hunted around Forks.Emmett wanted to take Rosalie to hunt her favourite,even if it meant Emmett had to eat it to.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Rose turned her head to look at Emmet "Thanks sweetie" he smiled, and went to face the road again. She'd always loved Emmet, ever since she found him, she knew he was the one and only guy for her. She laughed quietly at how very different her life may've been if she'd never met he lovely big grizzly man. She looked at Emmet and then realised she hadn't asked where they were going "Em love" she started whilst resting her hand on the back of his neck "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:45 am

Emmett grinned and put his hand over the top of Rosalie's."Well...It's our aniversary.So...I thought I would take you out for a meal..."He winked."Your favourite.We are heading North so we can go up the mountains."He grinned and turned to kiss her.He didn't need to watch the road.There was no need.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:56 am

Rosalie smiled her thanks at Emmet "Thank you babes, I am rather hungry" she kissed him back. She then turned to face the road "I know you don't need to but please look at the road, we can't afford to be caught by the cops again, they always think they know best" she sniffed at the thought of them.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 am

Emmett looked sideways at Rose. "Rose.A police officer went missing fom here a few weeks back...and..erm..well..."He trailed off.He knew Rose hated animal blood almost as much as being an actual vampire.He also knew that Rose would be mopre than capableof draining,then stashing the body of an officer,and noone would give her a second glance about it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 am

"Emmet," Rosalie looked at him, her eyes were slits "If you are implying that I killed that, thing, I wouldn't even touch it with a ten foot barge pole let alone drink from it!" Rosalie said as calmly as she could, but her teeth were gritted.

ooc - Stop implying that I ate someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=25
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Emmett rested his hand on her thy. "Chill babe.I believe you.I just wouldn't put it past you.Thats all.You can be bloody evil when you want to be," He ginned and kissed her cheek. "And i love you for it.!" He added.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Rosalie grinned wickedly as Emmet kissed her cheek, she turned to him, "I love anniversaries" a genuine nice smile spread through her full lips "I love you" she corrected. They came to a stop by the bottom of the mountain, "Let's run" she said, thrilled by the idea of it. She sped through the trees and quickly smelt out an Elk for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...   Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive... Empty

Back to top Go down

Emmett and Rosalie go for a drive...
Page 1 of 1