The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals hunt in packs.

Go down 
+5
Renesmee Cullen
Alice Cullen
Edward Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Rosalie Hale
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Animals hunt in packs. Empty
PostSubject: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Rosalie was rocketing through the forest, as she zipped around her leafy obstacles. Her morning jog was a human trait she never planned to give up. Emmet was behind her. He never did like morning runs, but she'd forced him to come. Rosalie was still speeding through, when something caught her eye. A body. A very still body. She stopped dead in her tracks, and stood there for a second. She recognised the cresent bites straight away. The victims eyes were closed and her face was pale. No doubt, she'd been completely drained of life. "EMMET!" she yelled, as she bent to check the non-existant pulse.

ooc - spicey forrum baby Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Emmett broke through the forest."What's up babe?"He asked worridly.He ran to where she stood."Oh My God!"He crouched next to Rosalie."Rose,I don't recognise the sent at all."He looked her in the eye."We need to hide the body.So it can't be found by anyone else."He stared at Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:26 pm

"Me neither" she admitted shaking her head. She looked at Emmet who was just as shocked as she was "We'll take him back with us, Carlisle can inspect him there" Emmet raised an eyebrow "Yeah, we know it's a vampire, but European vampires have different shape cresents to us, I don't know why, but they do, now c'mon" she grabbed the girls legs and waited for Emmet to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Emmett grabbed the girls arms and head."Ready when you are"He said.They both started to run back toward the Cullen house."Carlisle will be able to tell.We need to keep it under wraps for now,as we don't need the humans panicking.Especially not one whose daughter is a vampire her self."He shot Rose a look and the both sped up.The sprinted down the path and to the door."Carlisle,we need your help!"He called worridly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 am

Rosalie waited silently at the door, for Carlisles response "Maybe he's out" she told Emmet who's brow was forrowed, and looked worried "She's dead, do we put her on the sofa or what?" Rosalie questioned more herself than Emmet. She'd never had to deal with this before, but all she knew was that Forks was in for a treat. It just may not be what everyone wanted.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Edward heard Rosalie's voice at the door.He walked out to Greet her.He took one look at her and Emmett with the body and frowned.He read through her mind and nodded."Ah..I see."He opened the door wide enough for them both to get in with the body."No.Ianswer to your question do not put it on the sofa,or living room carpet.It's new and Esme would never forgive you."He laughed and motioed upstairs.."Put her in one of the rooms.Carlisle can see to her there,and that means that rest of us don't have to look at a dead body for the next few hours.Especially Renesme.I don't really want her to see much of that."He smiled and went up the stairs behind Emmett and Rosalie."I'll get Carlisle form his office.."He was half way up the stairs when he turned and called to Jasper."Jazz,you might recognise the bite marks,it's your area of expertise."He smiled and turned to walk to Carlisle's door.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Alice skipped down the stair humming to herself, today had been a good day for her she had spent most of her time with Jasper and she thought nothing could put a dampener on her day. But just as she turen the corner she saw Rosalie carring a girl, a dead girl. "Oh my gosh, what happened? Who is she ? " she looked at Rosalie franticly. there was a dead girl in her house !! this wasnt normal. "Ed? please explain to me why we have a dead body in our house!!" she said as calmly as she could manage, taking in deep breaths between every couple of words.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Rosalie nodded and then smiled to Emmet "Up you go babe" she laughed prodding him up the stairs. Then Alices came into view, she looked sick "We found her in the forest, but we need somone to judge the bite radius" she said, allowing emmet to pass.

ooc - sorry its short, im lazy
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Alice looked horrifyed, "Its a VAMPIRE BITE!!!!" she stood there gawping at the body "Vampires, in forks," she saw Roses face and quickly added "that aren't us"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am

Edward couldn't help but laugh."Good obsevation skills there Sherlock."He laughed some more but went serious after a few seconds."Em and Rose found her.We're going to get Carlisle and Jazz to look at her,because they have more experience in this area."He touched her shoulder lightly and held out his hand."You want to come get Carlisle with me?"He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Rosalie surpressed a laugh at Alices comment, which, thankfully, she hadn't noticed "Yeah, others, besides us" she echoed following Emmet towards their room, where the girl had been placed. She checked in on Emmet, "You allright?" she asked, to anyoe else this would have sounded normal, but Rose knew Emmet hated the death of humans. Rosalie then went follow Alice and Edwards towards Carlisle's office when they turned around and looked at her questioningly. "Oh Come On!" she protested, throwing her arms in the air "I found her, I am going with you" she huffed barging past them to get to the door "Bloody Cheek" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Edward laughed."Very mature Rosalie."He murmed as he kncoked on Carlisle's door."Rosalie,if your messing with us,your dead.Seriously."He said as he pushed open the door and saw Carlisle stood there."Carlisle,sorry to bother you,but we need your help."He said calmly."We need your expertise.Can you come with us?"He smiled."I'll let Rose explain on the way to her room."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Rosalie huffed "Finally, some acknowledgement" she flicked her hair as they walked to hers and Emmets room. She informed Carlisle of every detail she could remember until they reached their room. "She's in here" Rosalie said softly pushing the door open, allowing Carlisle to see the girls lifeless body.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Alice looked at Carlise and smiled, she took in a deep breath and said calmly "so in short tts a young girl, with a vampire bite." She looked at him and smiled then looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Rosalie smiled and nodded. Alice was definately her favourite family member, after Renesme. Only her and Alice had really suffered with the change. Jasper had suffered afterwards but, no body went into detail about that. Rosalie looked at Carlisle who was examining the body closely. "We should let him work" Rose said following the procession of Emmet, Edward and Alice out the room. "Well, now we wait" she sighed leaning on Emmets chest.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Alice let out a sigh, she wished Jasper was here. "well any idea how long we're gonna have to wait ?" She sat herself cross legged on the floor and smiled up at edward who was clearly focused on Carlises thoughts. She directed the question at Edward. "Anything ?"
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 am

Renesmee hid quietly round the corner watching the events unfold in awe. wow, a body! she thought to herself. She quietly stalked her family as they moved the body which was more difficult than expected with a heartbeat and all. She watched the body with morbid fascination (excuse the pun), she was genuinely curious about it. She slowed er breathing right down to the bare minimum, as she was half vampire, she could go minutes without breathing. She knew perfectly well that if her Dad caught her here she would be in major trouble. Apparantly she was 'too young' to do anything these days.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 am

Edward leant back against the wall.Carlisle was skillfully shielding his thoughts and had had so much practice at it Edward couldn't find a way through the barrier.He laughed lightly as he heard Renesme's thoughts.He held out his arms and called to her."Renesme my love,I know that you are there,come to me my angel."He smiled and answered Alice."Ali,I know nothing,Carlisle is too shielded with his thoughts."He laughed hoping Carlisle could hear him."Jasper?"He called down the stairs."Jazz we need you."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:10 am

Rosalie sighed in anger "Perfect" she said digging her hands into the banister, without realising that she'd caused deep dents to appear in the wood. Rosalie looked around at her family "Where's Bella?" she asked after counting around them. They all quickly glanced around them, trying to see where Bella could be. She didn't appear to be in the house. Fear drenched Rosalie, "Shit" she murmured, before she could stop herself, infront of young and impressionable Renesme.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:23 am

Edward looked up at Rosalie and fear chocked him as he thought through what she had just remebered.He stood up abruptly half running down the stairs."But she was here,and she..."He searched every corner of the house for her scent,but it was all old,at least a few hours."Esme,Esme..where is Bella."He grabbed onto her arm as the tears began to reach the surface."Esme,where is my love."He said shakily trying to hold back the rapidly appearing tears.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Alice looked at edward calmly, "It's okay shes probably just out hunting!" she looked at trying to reasure him, but her smile faultered she wasn't entirly sure where Bella was. She was usually glued to Edwards side but lately she hadn't been seen at all by any off her family.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am

Esme put am arm around her son. "Edward, calm down. Its going to be ok, just stop and think. I'm sure Bella will be around somewhere" she reasured him. She tried very hard to keep her mind focused and not letting any of her doubt show in Edwards mind. "Right," she said "Alice is probably right and shes just gone hunting or something, but nevertheless Emmett could you run out and see if Bella is around in the forest. Take Rosalie if you need to" she said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 am

Edward allowed Esme to calm him a little,yeah she's probablt out hunting he thought,but he could hear the doubt in Alice's mind."I'll give her a call.When was the last time anyone saw her.?"He asked as calmly as he could,but his voice was still quite shaky.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 am

Jasper came into the room and heard the last of Edward talking. He cleared his throat. He sent a wave of calm to Edward just incase he didn't like what he had to say. "I saw Bella not half an hour ago" he said. "She was headed towards the clearing, I thought nothing of it at the time" he quickly turned away from Edward and to Carlisle. "What did you want me to look at?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

Edward felt the instant calm that Jasper had obviously sent into him."Emmett stay here.You may need to show Carlisle where you found the body."He smiled as his voice was perfectly still now.He couldn't be worried if he was even trying."Rosalie,can you come with me.If Bella is upset then she may want to talk to you.Alice needs to saty incase she gets any visons about the vampire that bit that human.Jazz,how far does your calm stretch?will you send it as far as possible please."He looked at them all and smiled."Thanks."He whispered quickly to Esme,"Take Renesme home to the cottage,don't let her know thats anythings up."He smield and kissed Renesme's head."See you all later."He said running out of the front door with Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals hunt in packs.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: