The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals hunt in packs.

Go down 
+5
Renesmee Cullen
Alice Cullen
Edward Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Rosalie Hale
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 am

Edward smiled at Carlisle.He had done it.She was going to tell them.He probed Carlisle's thoughts for any thing on what he was going to ask.He got nothing.Carlsile looked up at him and raised his eyebrows.Leave it Ed.He thought.Edward grinned and turned away to go and check on Bella."How does he know.He always knows when I'm reading his thoughts."He murmed under his breath as he walked the short length of the corridor to their old room."Bella?"He whispered as he carefully and silently pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:17 am

Jasper squeezed her hand back. "Sure." he whispered "HE's in the livingroom" HE pulled her out of the room and led her down the stairs. "I know you're alright" he laughed weakly "I just wanted to make sure" They reached the living room and Jasper pushed his way through the door "Carlisle" he said "ALice has something we need to tell you"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 am

Emmett who had been sat with Esme and Bella stood up as Edward walked in."Hey Ed.What's on downstairs?" He picked up Esme's hand and helped her up."We'll leave you to it." He said clapping Edward's shoulder as he left and leading Esme out of the door. "Thought they were better alone." He said as soon as they got out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 am

"I think you're right" Esme said the Emmett as they left the room. "Those two deserve as much happiness as they can get after what they have been through" She smiled and linked arms with her 'son'. "Let's see if Carlilse needs any help"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 am

Carlisle frowned. "Yes. Alice, you have something to say". He looked up expectantly at his daughter. She stared back, her face showing reluctancy and indescision. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 am

Emmett and Esme wandered casually down the stairs. "Hey Dad, Ali, Jazz.Wassup?" He asked unlinking with Esme and putting his arm around Jasper's shoulder.He grinned at the others and looked around for Rosalie."Rose?Where fore art though babe?" He grinned again going to meet Rosalie. "Hey baby!" He said kissing on the lips and putting his arm around her waist and resting his hand on the small of her back. "So.Anything interesting then?" He asked again looking at Carlisle, Alice and Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

"Good question" Jasper said quietly. He looked at his other family members and then to Alice who nodded her head quickly (sorry for the god moding Leanne xx) "Well.." he sighed "SInce you're all here you can all hear what Alice has to say. He sat Alice down in a chair and knelt down beside her, spreading his calmness to her just for a bit of reasurrance. "ALice had another vision" he said to his family. When none of them reacted too badly, he realised and withdrew his calmness and concentrated it on ALice "Sorry guys " he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Carllisle, sighed and stared at Alice intently, watching his daughter shift uncomftably. " What did you see this time?" Carlisle asked, however feared he already knew the answer...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:54 am

Alice watched her hands as she spoke.She didn't like to be the bearer of bad news.She was always the cheerful, happy one.Plus she hated the way they all looked at her."It's maria."She spoke quietly, giving them a minute to adjust to the news. She felt Jasper stiffen next to her when she said Maria's name. She stroked his hand encouragingly. "As far as I can tell from the vision she's not coming yet. But she's close.It was her and her group of newborns that attacked Bella in the forest." She looked quickly at Jasper then back at her hands again. "We know that for sure." She sighed heavily as she waited for it to sink in. Sh watched their expressions when she noticed the girl sat next to Carlsile. It clicked with Alice then as she thought back. She was one of Bella's attackers, led by Maria, now they knew about her. " Carlsile.!" She screamed as the newborn lunged for him. He turned grabbing her in mid air as Japer and Emmett leapt on her to, together they restrained her.She was hissing and growling at them. Alice sighed with relief that she hadn't harmed them.Not yet anyway.

(sorry for minor GM.And sorry for ahcking you leanne:) )
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Jasper struggled with Emmett to keep the girl on the floor. He placed his hands on the girls boney shoulders snd focused a powerful calm felling towards her and with in seconds she relaxed into his and Emmett's arms. "Carlilse.." he said "What do we do?" He left the girl wrapped in Emmett's thick muscles and went to sit with Alice. "Are you ok?" he asked smoothing her hair to the side of her face. "Carlisle what are we going to do?" he loked to his foster father and then to each other person in the room.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Bella was sat on Edward's lap as they chatted and kissed in their old room.They were mid conversation when they heard Alice shout. They looked at each other and then Edward was up on his feet, "Stay here" He told Bella. Then he was through the door and down the stairs. He took in the scene infront of him. Jasper sat with his arm around Alice, comforting her, Emmett with his bearlike grasp around the newborn, and Carlisle's frowned and sad expression in the middle of it all.Esme put her hand on his shoulder as Edward walked over.He already knew what was going on as he'd used his power to watch Alice's vision. "There's nothing we can do.All we can is for Alice to watch and wait.She's not coming yet but..." He trailed off and looked at the struggling girl in Emmetts arms. "Actually there is one thing we can do." He said as he started over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 pm

"Edward.." Esme put a warning hand on her son's shoulder "Don't do anything you're going to regret." He steered him away from the newborn. "Why don't you go and get Bella and then we can sort this out together." she looked at Carlisle who nodded. With that she led Edward to the door.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Edward shook off Esme as he left. He had no patience with the newborn. She'd tried to hurt Bella. His Bella. His punched the wall next to stairs to shake off some of his anger. It left a small dent, but nothing major. He was so preocupied with his anger that he practically walked into Bella half way up the stairs. He pulled her into his arms at once. "Bella, what are you doing here?You should be resting." He gently lifted her of her feet and carried her down the stairs and into the livingroom where the others were. He sat on floor next to Alice and sat Bella on his lap. "Alright Carlisle.We need to do something about that newborn before I kill it myself." He looked into the eyes of what was in essence his Father.He couldn't stand the pain that he showed through them. He looked away and kissed the top of Bella's head. "Sorry." He muttered in barely more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Alice sighed at Edwards automatic response to the newborn. "Edward, please calm down now isn't the time to lose your temper." She looked at Bella hoping she could help him with calming Edward down. She looked at Japer and stood up. "Well as far as my vision is concerned i think we're ok for now but i promise i'll tel you if anythign happens. So what are we going to do with her" She nodded her head in the direction of the newborn.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:39 am

Rosalie sniffed at Edwards apology and then turned to look at the newborn "I say we kill it, we'd do the same with any other vampire who tried to hurt one of us," she turned back to look at her family, "why should she be an exception?" she said in a practical manner. She moved over next to Emmet on the sofa and snuggled into his comfy familiar chest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 am

Sensing Alice's distress he sent a calm wave through the room. "Carlilse what are we going to do?" he looked ar his father. "We can't kill her. Can we? We are not the Volturi, we shouldn't have that amount of power. Newborn or not." he said looking at Ed and Rosalie in particular.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:24 pm

I agree with Jaz. She smiled at her family. "Oh come on he;s right we shouldn't have that power, they should sort it out really" She knew that was the right thinto do and she was proud of Jasper for not attempting to hunt down Maria himself. "So we talk to the Volturi and let them sort it out?" She scanned her family's faces, they all looked blank and iunwilling "Or not" she mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Edward shifted Bella off of his lap and stood up.He looked at the others, "Oh yeah Jasper, that sounds likea great idea.I mean we didn't have a near miss with them recently where they killed Lucas."He looked at Rosalie breifly before continuing. "Yeah they'll be so happy when we swan in and hand them a new born, tell them there could be an army and leave it to them.Whilst waiting for them to decide whether they'll let us leave or nor.Sounds like a great plan." He said angrily."I say we kill it." He said with a quick nod at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Rosalie snorted with laughter, "I'm sorry I must have misheard you, we don't have that power? So...what we did to James that was just playing around or am I missing something here?" she scowled at them all, "Look, I understand your moral hesitation, but she was planning on killing Bella, permanantly" Rosalie tried to stress her point. She coughed a snort again and folded her arms whilst standing up, "If she'd have died would you killed it then? The intentions were the same werent they? If it wasn't outnumbered it would still kill her now, and don't pretend it wouldn't" she walked slowly over to Alice and Jasper. "You'd rather go to the Volturi, yeah, I get that, but this has nothing to do with them...this is personal buisness, do we really want them to think the Cullens couldn't handle a renegade newborn?" she sighed and slumped her shoulders, "Forget it, do what you want you usually do,". She left the room, not to be moody or to make a point, but she was feeling stressed and running was a new recreational activity for her, she knew Emmet would catch up with her soon, he always did.

ooc - I dont think we should kill her, but its good to stir things up in the Cullen household.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 am

Edward sighed as Rosalie walked out. "Rose is right you know." He said quietly.The others would believe him then, being that he can read any mind he likes, well with the exception of his shielded wife. He paced the room, running nervous and tense hands through his hair. He could feel the calm beggining to swirl around him. "Jasper!" He shouted. "I don't want to be calm, not now when i could so easily just kill this stupid newborn right here. I don't want you to affect my views on that!" He hissed at him. He watched as his family stared at him. "Oh whatever. Do what you want. But don't let that thing.." He motioned toward the newborn vampire stranded in Emmetts heavy and strong grip. "Hurt my Bella otherwise I will kill her this time. I don't do second chances. (sorry dr who quote-ish) At that he turned and walked up the stairs shutting himself in the attack where he always went when he was angry or upset. He reached the door, and had to prize it open.Esme had put padlocks on it, previous to the last massive fight they'd had up here. He sighed and shoved it shut behind him.

(yeah i agree.But I think we need a fight or something to spice things up alittle. If ya'll catch ma faalin treee"
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:11 am

Jasper stared at Rosalie as she left the room"Oh no you're staying here to hear my point, Yes we did kill James but that was because WE HAD NO CHOICE!" he shouted standing right in her face, he shook off Alice's warning hand and continued "We have a choice this time. Bella is no longer human if it had escaped anybodies notice, shes big enough and strong enough to take care of herself- lord knows she's still only newborn as it is." he pushed his sister into the sofa. He looked accusingly at every member of his family that was still there- besides Alice she was on his side - "This isn;t the Volturi's problem, I never suggested it was. I'm just saying there has to be a better way to deal with her. It's hard being a newborn. Me and Bella know that better than anyone right now" he stood towering over Rosalie "You're the one that doesn't like being a monster, if you kill her now you will be" He looked into her eyes and stood back a little as she looked like she was about to slap him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Rosalie hissed and stood up, shooting daggers at Jasper, "You ignorant ass," she yelled, her nostrils flared as she spat her hateful words at Jasper "What if it was attacking Alice? She's fully grown, more so than Bella, are you telling me you'd let it off then? Would you heck" she walked up to him. He wasn't much taller than she was and she could really shout him down if wanted to, it wasnt hard to play the bitch, "I AM a monster, face the facts Jasp, you're just as bad as I am, if anything you're worse. We had no choice with James huh? Whatever, you enjoyed ripping his head off, you twisted sicko, you think you can control peoples feeling like we're your play things don't you?" her face was inches from his now, she was so full of anger, she felt a prickle in her eyes and she knew that if she could she'd be crying. "Don't I even deserve a chance to make my point without being put down? How would you like it if I shot down every point you made?!" she snarled at him. "Maybe Edward was right, maybe I actually shoudl have left and join the Volturi, they're a really family, who stand together and they'd never let anything or anyone threaten their happiness. You? You're a joke, you runaway at the slightest point of danger, don't you?" her voice had dropped to a low piercing hiss, and her entire body had becomed tense, "I am sick of all of you dismissing my ideas, I never wanted an argument you started on me, you expected me to roll over and play dead? Yeah right, you should have known I was gonna bring it, you coward!". She had had enough of Jasper and his mood swings, she walked towards the door, stopping briefly in the frame, "Don't try and chase me, the only one here faster than me is Ed, he's a bit preoccupied right now, if you do try to catch me I'll bite your head off ... literally," and with that she turned and fled. Running quicker and quicker, as trees wipped by her and the wind whistled through her ears. She ran to the La Push boundaries and then she ran along them until she reached the part of the beach that wasn't sectioned off for her. She slowed down to a jog and found a desertd rockpool. She sat there quietly, not moving. Her bare icy feet felt warm against the rock, she pulled her legs to her chest and rested her head into her knee's. She'd never really fought with Jasper before, What had she done?

ooc - Sorry If it was a bit mean, i jsut thought thats how she would have reacted. Feel free to ignore or delete Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Bella lay there on the other sofa, feeling completely ignored. There was a stiff silence in the room, after Rosalie left, that was filled with awkward coughs and the shuffling of feet. She shakily stood to her feet and said quietly, "I'm sorry, but don't I get a say in this?" she laughed very lightly. "I know that you sometimes just think of me as the young one or as just a stupid newborn," she puased and glanced over to Jasper who's head was down. "I don't want you to fight over me, I'm totally not worth it!" she moaned getting more and more irritated by her families idiocy. Who was she? Noone. They'd been together for so long and she'd ruined that for them. Why would they fight over her safety? "As it is, Im not giving my view on things, Im going to leave it for you all to decide, It has nothing to do with me," she climbed the stairs quickly. She reached the attic door and knockd lightly, "Edward? It's Bella" she said, knowing full well that hed known it was her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=25
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Edward met Bella at the door with an angry and hurt expresion on his face. "Don't ever think that again." He said sternly. "You know we all love you, and I think you underestimate me Isabella Cullen.Do you really not know what you mean to me?" He sighed as he watched her face drop. "Oh Bella, listen I love you so much, and the only reason I'm getting worked up over this is because of you.i'm sorry." He said opening his arms up to her and enjoying the warmth the he felt when he held her. "I'll talk to Rose." He said anticipating her next question. "She come around.Trust me." He said taking her hand and leading her backown the stairs. There was an errie silence as he entered.All the eyes were on him as he walked across the room. He ignored them and went over to Jasper, ignoring the desperate plea from Alice. "Jazz?" He said letting go of Bella's hand and standing infront of him. "Jasper." He said louder when he didn't look up. "We all do stupid things. Noone ever bothers standing upto Rose. She's too temperamental." He said clapping his brothers shoulder as he ran out of the door, following Rosalie's scent up to the La Push border, circling a little round until he reached the only part they cross. "Rose?" he called. "Just me...Ed." He added. He found himself stood wondering about how their relationship had become so strong since Bella had changed, when he saw her appear through the trees. "Hello." He said quietly, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Alice sat down and sighed. "WHY DOES EVERYTHING END UP IN A FIGHT!?" she couldn't help but feel annpyed and stressed, Rose had ran off which was never good and Ed was being well ed. She just sat their in the room thinking about what to do. "Ok note toself" She said after a while, "Never talk about the volturi again." She looked at the newborn and stood up. As she walked out the room to find Bella she shouted "Just do whatever with it, personaly i think it's not our job to play go but who listens to reason in this house." She walked around the house for a while trying to cool off. "Bella?" she shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals hunt in packs.   Animals hunt in packs. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals hunt in packs.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: