The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Edward heard Alice's presence before he saw it.Her mind was a whirlwind of worry pain and resentment.She walked in a few seconds later and Edward eyed her suspiciously.She walked straight to the stairs.She was thinking about Edward and Jasper as she did so.Jasper went over to her but Edward followed.He put a hand gentle on Jasper's shoulder."I think..me and Ali should talk."He looked at Alice and gave her a sad smile.He took her hand and started off up the stairs to the attic."Come on Ali."He lead he up the stairs and they disappeared around the corner.He kept a hold of her hand before they climber the spiral staircase that lead to the attic.He sat down on the sofa and looked over to Alice."I know...I know i'm the last person you want to hear this from but... don't go Ali.Bella's going to know that somethings up and...I will miss you."He shook his head and looked at his hands.He was twisting an object in his hands.Too fast for anyone to see."Ali..."He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Rosalie stood there absolutely dumbstruck for a moment, she'd never meant for it to sound like she wanted Alice to leave, she loved her, even if she never said it allowed. She ran through the forest after Alice calling her name til her throat was raw and painful. she dashed into the house and saw her families eyes falll on her "Alice!" she called "Alice, I never meant it like that, please let me explain!" she dashed up the stairs and smelt out Alices scent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:01 pm

"Edward, it's probably for the best i dont want you and Jasper to start hating each other!" She looked down at the floor and sighed. Her head then shot up as she heard a creak coming from outside of the attick. "Sorry but whoever is there can they please leave" She said making her voice sound firm. she brought her voice down to a whisper so the intruder couldnt hear her at all "Ed, i'm sorry but i cant let Bella be in danger plus Rosalie wants me gone."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 pm

"Alice!" Rosalie gasped as she conformed who it was on the other side of the door. She hammered at the door "Alice! Alice, it's me, listen let me in, i didn't mean what I said, let me in" she paused to wait for Alices answer thst never came "LET ME IN OR I'LL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!" she shrieked horrificly, letting a snarl curl from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm

"Great" she let out a sigh this was really the last person she wanted to talk to but never the less she walked over to the door and opened it then looks and Rossalies face. "What is it Rose, i'm just about to leave so make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

"Alice" she burst through the door and wrapped her arms around her delicate figure "I don't want you to leave" she murmured desperately into her shoulder "I only thought you'd leave, cos I know how selfless you are and I know you love Jasper and Bella so much that you'd make sure nothing ever happened to either of them" if she'd been able to cry, she would have been in floods by now "Im sorry I never ever meant it!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Alcie , for the second time that day, was shocked "Rose," she managed to say "Well that was unexpected and i'm sorry but i want ot be able to think by myself for abit" She took her hands and pulled Rose's arms off her she then looked at her face "Is that ok" She smiled, she really did love her sister and what she had done had touched her but she had to think and clear up her head.. "Oh and ed some privacy please" she said realising he had been stood there like a gooseberry while this emotional sence had happened.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Rosalie was rather upset by this "Alice, don't go!" she stumbled as Alice pushed her backwards and Ed walked passed her into the landing "Ali, you can't just sit in an attic by yourself, all you need is a coffin and you'd be living up to a stereotype" Rosalie giggled through the pain. Edward seemed to be on her side as Alice pushed them both out onto the landing and they pressed there ears against the door.

ooc - sorry for god modding
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:25 am

Edward spoke loud enough so that Alice could hear."Alice.Please come out.Jasper is downstairs.You can't just stay up here on your own."He tried to open the door but she had locked it.He briefly thought about taking Rosalie's advice and breaking it to get inside,but dismissed it.Whatever Alice's was doing.He respected that.Well to a certain extent he sat with his back against the door and focused in her thoughts only.She was trying very hard not to think about whatever she was doing.She new Edward only too well.He sighed as he gave up and let out a low chuckle ."Your Good."He said to Alice through the door.Rosalie looked at him with a look that could only be described as "What the hell" on her face.He just shook his head.He stood up and knocked again."Alice pleaasee."He said."Whatever your doing...I can help.and...Rose if she has to.I can bring Carlisle or Emmett or...Jasper if needs be just tell me so I can help."There was no reply.He turned to Rose."Erm..Rosalie."He nodded toward the door hinge.It was slowly but surely beginning to bend where she had been leant on it,listening in.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 am

Jasper felt the anxiety radiating from the attic and decided to see if Alice was alright. He saw Edward and Rosalie huddled around the door. "Alice." he called. "It's Jasper let me in." He waited for a response and didn't get any, he turned to Edward and said "Maybe if you were'nt here and pressuring her into revealing all her secrets becasue you have no sense of privacy, she might talk to me." He felt the anger rising in Edward and decided not to stop it, it was his chance to let it all out.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Rosalie jumped as Jasper came up the stairs, causing a dent in the door frame "Great" she muttered. When he'd said that, she felt a burst of anger go right from the pit of her stomache to the top of her head, making the follicles of her hair stand on edge. "Jasper, back off" she snarled as he was clearly enjoying the look on her and Edwards faces. Edwards position was crouched and defensive, much like her own. She felt Edwards body tense next to hers, as Jaspers smirk grew wider, but before Edward had the chance to do anything Rosalie lept forward tackling Jasper to the ground, she held his wrists to the floor, and snarled and hissed as he struggled upwards to slam her against the wall. She turned him round and threw him up against where he'd previously rammed her. She was still angry at him for what he nearly did to Bella, not so much for Bellas safety, but for the sake of the family. She mayn't show it, but she loved her family very much. Edward moved to join in but Rosalie stopped him, her viscous nails digging into Jaspers fore arm "NO!" she barked, almost literally "He's mine" she knew Alice would have heard the stuggle, and also that the family would have heard it too, she didn't care. All the anger she'd felt over the past few hours, was going to be let out, here and now, and noone was gonna stop her. Jasper was much stronger than her, but she was faster and could dodge him quickly and easily, this fight, would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Alcie could her the coffufle outside she had heard Jasper call for her but she couldnt bring herself to say anything her mind was a complete and utter mess, but she knew Edward would listen in so all she had thought about was how annoying Ed was. The she heard Roaslie shout and a thud on the ground , that cant be good she thought. she walked over to the door sadly she had no choice btu to go out there. She turned the door handle and open the door. "ROSALIE!!" she screamed as loud as she could not caring who heard "GET OFF HIM" She threw a darting look and Edward. Why hadn't he stopped her why wasnt he telling her what was happening!? She pulled Roaslies golden hair back so as to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Rosalie screamed and pulled her head foward out of Alices grasps "BACK OF ALICE!" she hollored, turning to see Alices horror struck face, for someone so beautiful, Rosalie knew, she looked ugly when she was mad "This is between me and this dog!" she spat in Jaspers face. Slamming him against the wall, resulting in more screams from Alice who refused to stop trying to help Jasper and her split. She kept pushing Jasper agressively against the wall which now had alot of cracks and several heavy dents. She rested her forhead against his, glaring at him wildly "Listen to me you filthy traitor!" she said forcefully, between clenched teeth "If you ever, EVER, do anything to endanger this family again, i'll make sure its the LAST THING YOU'RE SORY ASS'LL EVER DO!" she said letting go of his wrists, and watching him slide down the wall. Knowing either Alice, Jasper or Edward would retaliate she held her fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Edward took Jaspers slumped position as the perfect time to strike.He lept onto of Jasper knocking him flying into the attic door.I broke off the hinge and they both went tumbling into the attic.He rolled over so that Jasper was underneath him."You tried to kill my WIFE."He pushed him harder into the ground.The fight would have broken any human's bones ages ago.But Jasper was strong.He had the advantage of the fact that he could see what Jasper was doing before he did it.He blocked Jaspers attack,leaping side ways and knocking a few boxes to the floor.He could hear the others,they would be there in a second.He took the little time he had to push Jasper heavily into the attic wall.He grabbed his hair and pulled it back to keep his there."If you dare...ever put my wife in danger.Or even THINK about hurting my family.I WILL kill you."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Jasper managed to knock Edward off of him. "I didn't try to kill her." He yelled. He pushed Edward with enough force to kill an ordinary person and make a large hole in the wall. "You don't know what its like" he moaned "I've always been the weakest link in this family. And then Bella has no trouble adjusting to the vampire thing. And Alice loved her so much I felt like I wasn't needed. Maybe I;m not." he ran fult pelt out of the house and an through the trees until he as sure that Edward couldn't read his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 pm

*Time Lapse*
Rosalie pelted forward, knocking aside the remnents of the attic door, quickly followed by Alice. Edward clearly had the advantage with fighting Jasper, even though he was strong. Rosalie grabbed a cricket bat and wacked it around the back of Jaspers head. The bat shattered and splinters of wood went eveywhere, Rosalie had known this would happen but all she needed was a seconds response to catch him off gaurd. Jasper turned round and Rosalie ran forward, claws out, grabbed him by the throat and threw him on to a low beam of the attic. Edward went to get him, but Rosalie was too quick and got to the prey before him. She pushed her fingers into his messy blonde hair and threw him down by it. Nothing but anger seemed to be pulsing through her empty viens, she shook with rage and fury. Looking down at him, nothing but pure hatred filled her from beautiful blonde hair to perfet size six feet. She wanted him to feel pain like she herself had felt, she wanted him to hurt like she'd been hurt before, she wanted, no, needed him to suffer, at any costs.

Rosalie was sat cross legged on the front porch, looking for Jasper. She didn't know why she'd reacted so brashly. She was sorry, she could only imagine the pain Alice was enduring, having lost her one and possibly only soul mate. What had she done? She'd ruined everything.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Rosalie,Alice and Jasper was gone.Carlisle was stood next to him.Visible and mentally angry,and Esme well she glared at him from across the room.Edward didn't know what to do.He began to run but Carlisle grabbed his shoulder.He spoke mentally.Don't go Ed.It won't help.We need a family discussion.Alice's will try to convince Jazz to come.But...Leaving won't help.Edward was fuming with rage but restrained himself and slumped down against the remains of some from of furniture.He put his head in his hands and thought carefully."Carlisle...what have I done?...I've nearly ruined this whole family.I'm so sorry."He lay on his side on the floor and closed his eyes."I'm so sorry."He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Rosalie got up from her cold stoney seat, and walked, rather slumpily which is unnatural for her, into the house. She knew the rest'd be upstairs, except Emmet, he was hunting with Renesme and Jake. She climb slowly up the stairs and entered the attic. "Er, hi guys" she paused "Listen, im so sorry, it was all my fault, it's just Jasper was trying to get a kick outta me and Ed listening in on Alice, cos i'd upset he earlier on today, and i wanted her to know i was sorry and Jasper came along, and oh my god, im sorry i've ruined everything" she ran over to Esme and wrapped her arms around her. "Im so so sorry" she carried on mumbling into her mothers arms. Edward got up from his slumped position.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 am

Edward got up and walked over to Rosalie.His anger and pain nearly driving him insane."Yes Rosalie.It is all YOUR fault."He was beginning to shout now,but trying desperatly to keep his emotions under control.He knew one man who could do that for him.But thinking of that made him madder."If you hadn't leapt on him in the first place I wouldn't have had to defend you.Or fight my beloved brother...If you hadn't of evesdropped on mine and Alice's conversation.Come bursting in.We were talking.If you hadn't have even bothered asking what was wrong,why...what had Jasper done.If you hadn't have bullied it out of Alice,then we wouldn't even be in this mess!Just because you want to be the centre of ALL THE ATTENTION"He was fuming with rage as he watched her face as she registered what he had said."You have upset this ENTIRE family Rosalie and it's going to be your fault if Jasper doesn't come back.If Alice runs away or if this family turns their back on YOU!"He practically screamed the last word at her.

(ooc.sorry Sad It's really harsh. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 am

"What is going on?" Esme demanded "What have you done to my house?" She looked at Edward and Rosalie's shame stricken faces. "Well... some one tell me" She scanned the room and inspected the damage. Whatever they had done it was really painful. "Where is Jasper?.... What have you been doing?...... Tell me what the hell happened." She stood infront of the two vampires and tapped her foot expectedly. "Come on please tell me now. I would say before I get old but the point still stands."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 am

Jasper sat on a rock in the middle of dense trees. "You stupid person" he yelled furiously in his head at himself. "What the hell was that?" He ripped a massive chunk off of the near by trees and hurled it at the rocks infront of him. He was furious. He rolled up the sleves of his t'shirt and looked disgustingly at the cresent shaped scars layering his arms like hideous tatoos. The only good thing that had come out of him turning into a vampire was Alice and now the behaviour he had just shown had probably lost that for him. He punched the rock with a sound that sounded like thunder. He pulled his hand away and saw the big hole at leats 30cm deep and swore. What the hell was he going to do now? Nobody would want him around now.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:34 am

Edward ignored Esme and stared down Rosalie expectantly,waiting for an answer."Well..Esme.Rosalie tried to ruin our family and kill my brother.She meddled in something that wasn't her buisness all because she had to be the centre of attention.All because she's a stuck up,selfish girl."He jumped into a crouch infront of Rosalie and got up into her face."and you don't care do you Rosalie?"He leapt backwards and stood up straight."How about you take me Rosalie.You seem set on killing the family.Come on then."He watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am

Esme grabbed Edward by the back of his shirt and pulled away from Rosalie. "Even if she did do that." she shouted at him "That is NO way to behave, and dont you DARE ignore me." Still keeping hold of Edward she turned to Rosalie and looked at her "Rosalie is ther smoething you would like to add?" she demanded. "And" she continued "I have NO idea where Jasper is so tell me NOW or so help me..." she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:19 am

Edward broke free of Esme's grasp as easily as if he where pulling away from a childs hold.He walked over to the wall and leaned against it."Yes.Go ahead ROSE.Add something to the conversation.I mean your opinion is vital afterall."He spoke sarcastically and with strong spite in his voice."Come on Rosalie."He said."Enlighten us.Why did you attack Jasper in the first place?"He waited expectently for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 am

"Alright, alright. NOW STOP IT" Esme shouted. "While you're busy bickering your 'beloved' brother Jasper is out there on his own." she turned to Edward and then Rosalie. "So I STRONGLY suggest, that you go out there and look for him to make amends rather than just stand here MAKING STUPID LITTLE SNIDE COMMENTS AT EACH OTHER. NOW GO!!!!!!!!" As she watched them run out of the attic she shouted "And when you get back don't think you wont be cleaning this up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: