The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:20 am

Edward caught Rosalie's arm hal way up the stairs."No.Rosalie,you can't just go.What will that solve.Nothing.Anyway,Alice saw you in her vision.You were with us.Meaning that you have to stay.You can't go."He turned to Alice still holding Rosalie's arm."Alice.Nothing has changed has it?"He tried to keep his emotions under control and was doing suprisingly well.Jasper.He thought."Listen.All of you.Isn't Aro more likely to negotiate if Carlisle is there with us.He loves Carlisle as a brother and would do his best to please him.Am I right Carlisle.?So I suggest we have a family meeting in the room where we ALL participate and come up with a plan to help us all.So..Family meeting then.Dining Room."He stayed on the stairs waiting for Rosalie to move first.He knew if she could she woud run."Emmett?NO."He said bluntly.Reading Emmetts thoughts was like reading a wrestlers.Fight Fight Fight.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:28 am

"Don't forget the wolves. They should be included if you want a family meeting. They are just as much family as you and me!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:33 am

Edward held out his arm to welcome Renesme.She climbed up his leg and he craddled her to his side."Of course.How could I forget the wolves.They are practically our brothers...and sisters."He smiled and kissed her head."..But they needn't be involved in this.Aro will be more likely to suffice and be resonable if he didn't feel threatend by the pack."He shot a quick glance in Carlisle's direction and he nodded in agreement.A resounding No wolves was coming from everybodys minds and Edward nooded to them all.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:41 am

ooc- Jacob will be there though? Renesmee will be very peeved off if he's not :L
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:08 am

ooc.no it's like a family thing
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Alcie sat up straighter, "No, nothings changed, yet" she looked at Ed, "i'm going to find her" She got up to leave the room and follow Rose, Dont worry she'll stay i'll be a little kinder than your were.She thought knowing Ed would hear i. She was still annoyed at him for making Rose run off and join the Volturi but really she couldnt bother about that now. She caught Jaspers eye as she was walking up the stairs. She turned around and gave him a quick but passionate kiss on the mouth. "Sorry" she whispered. She walkedd slowey up the stairs "Rose, hunny it's only me"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Edward flicked his siter as she walked past.He was actually annoyed with her,but didn't want to let on to it.He was already in enough trouble as it is.Alice had gone off upstairs so Edward slowly walked to Esme.He stood next to her and spoke."Esme.I'm so sorry.So so sorry.I shouldn't have lost my temper like that.I presume Carlisle told you what happened between me and Rosalie.And ..well you saw what happened with me and Jazz.I'm sorry i shouted at you all.And i'm sorry i made Rosalie run away."He bowed his head and knew that he had been able to.He would have cried.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Jasper watched after Alice as she made her way up the stairs. He touched his lips and made to follow her up the stairs. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down the steps gently and kissed her. "I'm sorry" he said ashamedly. He let her go so she could carry on up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Esme put her hands on either side of Edwards shoulders, and looked him right in the face. "Yes Carlisle did tell me. And I was angry with you for wrecking my attic and upsetting your sister and your brother and nearly seperating the whole house. But I understand that you were just protecting Bella. You should give your brother more credit he is finding this very difficult." she took her hands off his shoulders and handed him a broom. "Don't think I was joking about you and Emmett cleaning up the attic." She also handed him a black plastic bag. "Go find Emmett and clean it up now."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Edward hung his head and avioded her eyes."Don't you think I know that and what would you have done Esme.What would you have done in my situation.Would you have let him nearly kill your wife?"He pulled away from Esme a little.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Rosalie sat at the top of stairs with Alice. She rested her head against her shoulder, "Alice, you've got to let me go" she started and felt Alice's body tense next to her "Not now, but when they get here, I am leaving, none of you can stop me" she whispered quietly. She lifted her head and looked Alice in the perfectly golden eyes. She forced a laugh out of her "Maybe next time you see me, my eyes won't be quite so golden, more leaning towards the red side" she laughed again. She knew that wasn't very funny, but things become less painful with laughter. She kissed Alices forhead, "I know this is alot to ask from you, but you must try you hardest to lie to Edward, keep thinking 'Shes staying, staying with us' I cannot have him interfering" she sighed and got up. "Im going to pack, ok?" she trotted over to her room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:40 am

Edward sat on the stairs.He had his head in his hands and was leaning against the rail.He knew he shouldn't read their thoughts but it was for the good of the family he decided.He searched around until he found the ones he wanted.Rosalie first.Okay you win.I'm staying.Don't read my thoughts anymore you nosy pig.lovely he thought.But he couldn't help but smile.She was staying.He scanned through Alice's.She's not going.She's not going.She won't leave.She's not going.A bit wierd he thought.I mean...she and Rosalie were never that good friends.He laughed and presumed she was just in shock of what had happened.He could hear Esme's worry and Jasper's anger.Emmett's frustration.But Carlisle was being strangely quiet.He glanced over to him.He was stood by the window.Staring blankly out of it.He walked over to him"Carlisle?"He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:50 am

Emmett had had enough now.He needed to know what was going on.How had everything taken such a sudden trajic turn.He shook his head and groaned.He punched the table to get rid of some of his frustration."Urgg."He moaned.He got up and walked toward the stairs.Passing Carlisle and Edward on the way.He carried on straight up the stairs to look for Rose."Rose.."He spoke quietly."It's Emmett.Your big hunk of a love machine.."He chuckled quietly but hearing no reply carried on towards their room.He saw Alice on his way past and eyed her suspiciously."Hello Alice."He said before arriving at the door to their room."Rose babe.It's me.."He said creaking the door slowly open.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:54 am

Rosalie climbed to her room glumly. She knew Edward wouldn't be listening to her thoughts anymore, he was preoccupid with Carlisle. She opened the door to her spacious room, and grabbed her Gucci travel bag. "Rose Babe, It's me" she heard Emmet call from behind the door. 'Shxt!' she thought pushing her bag off the bed as Emmet opened the door. She hoped he hadn't noticed but by the look on his face, he had. "Hi" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:57 am

Esme picked up one of the brooms and made her way up to the attic. So much had gone on that week, she needed some time to herself. She started to pick up bits of discarded wood and sighed loudly to no-one. If she could cru she would have, what was happening to her family? She couldn't ever let on to the others how much this hurt her, she'd already lost one family she couldn't lose another.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Emmett stepped awkardly into the room."Rose..If something was wrong.You would tell me ..right?"He sat on the edge of the bed and sighed."I.."He broke off and hugged her tightly."Rosalie..I don't want you to go.You can't..you can't leave me.I don't know what I would do without you."He kissed her quickly befor leaning against the wall and looking away embaressely."Really Rose..I mean It."He hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:29 pm

"yes edward"he said looking up at edward"Whats wrong carlisle"edward asked him
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:19 am

s

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Alice sighed "Oh come on Rose, please dont go. You know we'll fight for you and we will get you back" She took the Gucci bag fom her and threw it aside. "You can't really be serious can you? You know we'll just follow you!" She looked over to Emmet and gave him a look, hopeing he would take her side.

(sorry , posted it on shelbys account :S )
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Emmett walked over to Alice and put a hand on her shoulder after her desperate glances had made him agree."Rose...this is stupid love.Don't you think Edward will be a tad suspicious when you suddenly disapear and me and Alice are wondering around saying.."Oh no I don't know Rosalie has gone."He sighed."And yes we can say"Oh yes she's gone hunting.But how long is it before one of us slips up and lets it slip into our minds.No Rose your not going."He gave her a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Alice ccopied Emments stern look "oh Rose just stop it, you cant just go AGAIN!" She was stuggling to keep her thoughts on the fact that Rose wouldnt be leaving. "Please" She looked down at the floor she couldnt belive that her sister wanted to leave and forget about her real family forev.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Jasper hurried up the stairs to the room Alice was in. "Ali," he called. He stepped into the room and stood next to Alice his hands on his shoulders. "Are you alright?" he asked "You lot are being incredibly anxious I feel sick." He looked to Rosalie and the suitcase in her hand. "Whats going on?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:35 pm

"Jazz dont worry okay" she said rushed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips "go talk to Ed for a while please" She gave him a smile and another hug. She could feel herself getting calmer, "and do you mind, i'm quiet calm already" she said looking at her feet. She couldnt bring herself to look into his eyes whilst lieing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Edward sighed heavily in defeat.."Sorry Carlisle.will you excuse me.It'll be okay by the way.I pormise."He added before flitting up the stairs.He was there in seconds and he sprinted for Rosalie and Emmett room."I tried not to listen..but when I can hear the conversation from downstairs.."He sighed."Guys..Rose..we need to discuss this.Now.We have less than 12 hours left."He sighed and Touched Rosalie's arm.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Alice nodded her head in agreement "Yes i agree with Ed." She said with no form of emotion in her voice "Come on Jazz" She grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs "Oh Jazz what are we going to do, she cant just leave" She clung to him like a sall child would to their mother she nesstled her head in his chest. she sighed as she heard footsteps and pulled herself upright and carried on walking towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: