The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

At the Cullens House.. Empty
PostSubject: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 am

Edward and Bella ran through the forest at amazing speed.The forest,to any normal human would have been passing past in blur.But to them it looked perfectly normal.They rounded a corner and saw the house straight on in the distance.The raced up to the front door and came to an abrupt stop as they reached it.Edward pulled Bella through the door and closed it shut behind him."Hello" He said to no one in perticular.He walked into the livingroom and went over to where his beautiful daughter Reneemse sat.He picked her her and nestled her into his chest."Your beautiful." He whispered to her as he hugged her closer,careful not to hurt her.He set her dow gently on the sofa and went over to talk to Jasper.He punched his shoulder playfully."You stole our car."He acused.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am

"Sorry mate, it needed to be done." he allowed a cheeky wink at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:58 am

"Well we thought you wanted to be alone for a bit" She glanced at Jasper and giggled. "Plus me and Jasper thought we'd have some time to ourselves" She looked cheekly at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:05 pm

He laughed as he attempted to elbow Alice in the ribs.He walked over to the Piano and started playing Bella's lullaby.He hadn't it for her in a long time and he knew how much she loved it.As he casually played he started to read the thoughts of his family.He wanted to check Alice's especially as the recent activity with the Volturi was still being closly monitored,but there was nothing.The thoughts that he was a little taken aback by where Jasper's.He was still jelous and annoyed by how easily she could control her vampire instincts arounds humans.His thoughts were viscous and Edward hated it when he thought about Bella like his rival.H esighhed heavily and stopped playing to face Jasper.He glared at him."Stop it."He ordered as he went over to stand by Bella.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:08 pm

"Come on Alice" he took her hands and led her up the stairs. Tjough he could control other peoples emotions sometimes his anger slipped away from him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 pm

He looked meaningfully at Alice as he watched her thoughts flicker toward Jaspers face.He knew she would worry about what he had heard but she wouldn't ask him until they were alone.She's like that.Caring."I need to speek with Carlisle...Is he in his office?"He asked anyone who was listening.

Last edited by Edward Cullen on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella Swan
Admin
Isabella Swan

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Bella made herself at home in the living room, quietly sitting down and watched Edward play her lullaby. She was still surprised that he played it, especially now she couldn't sleep. She closed her eyes and leaned back, then opened her eyes when he stopped playing. She frowned slightly as he glared at Jasper. She looked surprised and looked between the two before Jasper and Alice got up. She stooed by Edward and calmy asked "What was that all about?" She turned to kiss him lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://lionandthelamb.twilight-mania.com
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Edward turned round to face Bella.Of course she would have noticed that.He smiled a reasuring smile."Nothing you need to worry about my love."He kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly."Don't fret my Angel.I would tell you if it were important.Just Jazz being Jazz.You know him."He smiled again and kissed her gently on the lips."I love you" He said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:23 pm

"Sorry about him" she thought hoping edward would hear her, "So then Jaz, dragging me uup here what are your plans?" She smiled she was hoping to calm him down she could tell what was running through his mind, she didnt like it but she loved him no matter what. When they reached their room she sat down on the sofa and dragged Jasper with her, she could already feel herself starting to relax She looked at Jasper quizicly "You dont need to use your magic powers to calm me down you know, it's not like i'm worried about anything" She looked him in the eye's hoping he wouldnt see past her lie.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Jasper looked into her eyes. "I was trying to calm myself down really, but I didn't want you to get cross with me." He flashed her a big smile. "But forget about that" he said pulling her onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:59 pm

She sat willingly on his lap, "would i ever get mad with you !? really Jazz" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Edward hugged Bella tightly and whispered,"I'll be back in a minute.I have to speak with Carlisle."He kissed her lips quickly then turned away from her to look for Carlisle.He wasn't around so he started up the stairs towards his office.If he wasn't downstairs he is always in his office,reading or studing for his work.Dedicated he was certainly to his work.One of his main priorities.Edward walked up to his door and knocked lightly."Carlisle?"He asked though the closed door.He waited patiently ouside the door for him to aswer.

ooc.Jenna,would you pleaseeeeee reply on the forum.Weee reaally need you.If Jenna doesn't reply then can someone please say to Edward that he is at work so i don't stand outside the door for ages.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm

" He's working today Ed, " Alcie shouted overhearing his question from her room. That was one good thing about being vampire brilient senses. Then again being a vampire was all she ever knew. She looked at the door as she heard Edwads footsteps aproching, soon enough he poked his headround the door. ( OOC- sorry about the god moding)
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Edward saw Jasper and Alice intwinded gazing lovingly into eachothers eyes.That first love never went away.It felt the same as the first time,he knew the feeling,the everlasting love.He paused and laughed."Thankyou Alice.Bt ummm...i guess i'll leave you be,you look a little busy.I was just wondering,as there is a thunder storm brewing.Anyone up for it,it'll be Bella first time and Renesmee's."He grinned at them both.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Jasper pulled Alice off of the sofa and held his arms around her waist. "Yeah we could, since we don't have to worry about her going after some stray walker." He looked at Alice's face. "Sorry that was harsh." He kissed Alice's cheek "She's been itching to play, haven't you Ali?" he chuckled and started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Alcie looked round calmly "yes i have, that sounds like a brillient idea" She smiled at him. She tured back round to Jasper "Now that was harsh." She smiled at his worried face. She kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Edward winced at his comment.He hated it when he spoke like that.But he felt a strange sence of sorrow for him."Jazz..."He murmered."Don't."he turned away slightly and looked more toward Alice who was now up on her feet."Come on little sis."He winked at her and took her arm.He called down the stairs."Anyone for baseball then?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

She Liking arms with Edward and walking well almost skipped down the stairs with him "So then, who's playing where ?" She loved Baseball, But noone had played it since the incident with James but there would be non of that happening today if there was she would have forseen it. She hadn't though so all would be well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Sorry naomi tpyed the message as me

Last edited by Edward Cullen on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Jasper followed Alice and Edward out to the front of the house a little ashamed of himself. He loved Bella like a sister but he just hated feeling like the odd one out. He sometimes felt like Alice liked Bella more than him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Alcie turned round t Jasper "Come on you, dont want you dragging behind," She let out a girlish laugh, She took his hand and practicly dragged him along the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 pm

carlisle arrived after a long day at work and whent to his office, he sighed and got out some research he was doing about renesmee to see her progress....
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 am

Edward turned after seeing Carlisle.He spoke to Alice."Take Bella and Renesme to the clearing and i'll catch up with you in a bit.I want to talk with Carlisle first."He strolled silently up the stairs and knocked on Carlisles door."Carlisle?"He called."Can i come in?".
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 pm

"ok" She turned round to Jasper "Come you catch up!" She ran down the stairs to find Bella and Renesmee "Bella, Renesmee we're meeting Carlise and Edward and the Clearing, so who fancies a race?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Swan
Admin
Isabella Swan

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:04 am

Bella smiled, bouncing Renesme on a lap for a while then playing with her hair. "Your a very pretty girl aren't you?" She said softly and put her down next to her when she heard Alice. "Sure, meet you there." She grinned and giggled slightly, picking up Renesme again and putting her on her back, before running to the forest clearing.
Back to top Go down
https://lionandthelamb.twilight-mania.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: