The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:26 pm

(At charlie's house) Charlie picks up the phone.. Esme sounded concerned and upset which was very unlike her. He started to recall what passed between him and Renesmee before he left her but he still couldn't piece it together.He jumped into his cruiser and drove (within the speed limit) straight to the Cullen's house.

(At the Cullen's house) Charlie ran up to the door and knocked harshly. Where was Esme? Was Renesmee ok? What about Bella? If anything had happened to any of them he swore that someone would pay...

ooc - this was meant to be charlie sorry

Last edited by Renesmee Cullen on Sat May 02, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Emmett watched Edward grabbed Alice as the Volturi stepped out from behind Roslie.Aro put his arm around her casually and greeted them.Partically happy to see Carslisle again.Edwar pushed Alice behing him and stepped forward to greet him back."Aro."He smiled once before getting straight to buisness."Aro.We have come to get Rosalie back.Nothing more.Nothing less."He smiled as he said it but he voice was firm."Rosalie?"He asked.Emmett had Edward's flanks and was inbetween Edward and his family.

ooc.Meant to be Edward so just editted it slightly

Last edited by Emmett Cullen on Sat May 02, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:30 pm

"Alice?" Rose gasped "Oh Alice, You should've got her earlier it's" she looked down at the floor, she couldn't bare to see Alice face "It's too late" she finished "Aro took me on, said I was beautiful, and that I could attract more humans" she looked up and rage filled her "Its better off this way!" She yelled "Im not meant to be in our, i mean, your family" she hissed "I'm a member of the gaurd, and Aro is the only one who can let me go" she walked over to Alice "Go home Cullen" she whispered. It hurt her to do this, it hurt her so much that she wanted to rip her own head off and cast it into the sunlight, but it was for her family. She loved them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:39 pm

"But Rose.. you cant its.." she couldnt finish her sentance, she couldnt belive what Rosalie had just said how could she betray her and her family like that "what about Emmet"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Edward put his hand on Rosalie's arm."Rosalie.You may not forgive me for this but..."He gripped her arm so tightly that even though she struggled she couldn't get away."Emmett?"Emmett ran up and did the same on her other arm.He didn't look at her but Edward did."Alice.Carlisle.Go NOW."Edward took of into a run after the others.The climbed up the through the drain.Edward pulled on Rosalie's arm and dragged her with them."Emmett."He motioned toward Rosali who was breaking Edwards grip.Emmett swiflty nocked Rosalie off her feet and onto his back.He secured his grip on her before following Edward and the others toward the porsche.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:47 pm

*Time Lapse*
Rosalie was stunned "What are you all doing here?" she growled "Back off" she wasn't going back when her family were better off without her "NONE OF YOU WANT ME, EDWARD MADE THAT CLEAR ENOUGH, IM STAYING HERE, WHERE IM USEFUL AND I DON'T GET IN THE WAY!!" she shouted these word til her throat ached, she turned her back and lowered her voice "Besides, you're too late, i've been accepted, they wont let me go" she whispered the words. Why would they come all this way just for her? It was all guilt.

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Sat May 02, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:48 pm

"EDWARD ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED" she screamed, but she knew this was the best way to get Rosalie to leave, by running away. She ran as fast as she could but she still struggled to keep up with Edward. Emmett and Carlise had just over took her and she could tell that the Volturi wouldnt be happy so she put all her focus into running and soon enough she caught up with Emmett. "This is what happens when you do stupid things Rose, we come to your rescue and end up pissing off the Volturi!" she added a laugh on the end to make sure she didnt take her seriously the last thing she wanted was Rose running off again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Rosalie hairs was pressed flat against her head as Emmet rushed through the Italian night. She gasped and struggled against Emmets grip, pulling with all her might to make him let. This was going to get them killed, all of her family, dead, because of her. She burried her face into Emmets back and swore she'd never forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Renesmee ran up to Charlie as he walked in the door and gave him a huge hug. "Sorry Grampy we didn't mean to scare you. Do you mind if Mummy, Esme and I come and stay with you for a little while? The roof at the back of the house has collapsed so we need a roof to sleep under. You don't mind do you?" That was the first time renesmee had ever had to lie before and she hated it. All she wanted to do was cry but she knew she had to keep a straight face around Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Edward reached the porsche before the others he jumped in front.Carlisle got in next to him and Alice,Emmett and a pissed off Rosalie got in the back.Edward shouted back at Alice."ALICE IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION I WOULD HAVE ASKED!THIS IS THE BEST AND ONLY WAY!WE CAN WATCH OUT FOR THEM WHEN WE ET BACK BUT HAVING ROSALIE THERE IS NOT GOING TO HELP."The dial had hit 180 as the speed through the black silent streets of Italy.

ooc.Very very very sorry for the GM.I am very very very confuddled
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Emmet had his hand clasped around Rosalies mouth. She was furious, she opened her mouth and bit his hand viscously making him withdraw it very quickly "TAKE ME BACK, TAKE ME BACK NOW, YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!!" she hollored making a grab for the steering wheel before Emmet had hold of her waist. "Why are you doing this?" she whispered to Emmet and Alice.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Charlie picked up Renesmee.. she was growing a bit too big to be picked up now though.. He wrapped his free arm around Bella and Said to Esme "Of course you can all stay. You're always welcome over at my place you know that." With that, they all headed out the front door to Charlie's house.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:02 pm

"thanks Ed," she said sarcasticly as she jumped into the Posrshe, She could tell the Volturi would be here in seconds "And you might want to go a little bit faster!" She shouted and cluted hold of Rosalies struggling arm. "and as or you your not going anywhere, and were doing this becaause we love you and we want you in our family ! why else !"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Emmett had a tight hold on Rosalie and knew she wouldn't be able to break his hold.Even at full strength.The vampire venom stung though he had released his hold breifly to rub his hand.But quickly grabbed her again as she began to thrash against him and Alice.His made his hold toghter and spoke to her slowly."Because i'm not ready to give up on you yet."He whispered.Edward was about to turn into the airport when Emmett shouted to him."No.They will know you will fly.Drive home.It'll be better.We don't have time to be stuck sbout in an airpot waiting room at the moment.Plus.Rosalie will make a run for it."He added quielty.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:14 pm

"I'm going with her" And not letting her out of my sight." She smiled at Rosalie. "but wont Driving take longer they'll be here very very shortly we cant waste anytime. She sighed She wanted to be annoyed and Rose but she had been throu to much today so she couldnt snap at her. But as for Edward she was furious with him, he told Rosalie she shoud leave and then he ran form the Volturi !! She let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Rosalie sat there, shocked by what they'd said. They loved her? But ... What Edwad had said seemed so true and honest. She slumped against Emmet and Alices hold, it was pointless trying to fight them. "I'm so sorry" she mururmed. Alice was right, drving'd take too long, but waiting at the airport was way too predictable, just then, an thought hit her "We'll swim" she said.

ooc - Laughing swim? my own ideas make me lol
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Edward tried not to get angry but he shouted all the same."We will drive.I will drive as fast as I can.We will be back in about 8 hours so everyone just shut up and let me think."Silence filled the car."Listen Alice"He said quieter and softly."I need you to focus on the Volturi.They are too far away from me to read there thoughts so I need you to focus."He was quiet for as moment as he started out of the front screen."Rosalie.It may not seem this way.And it may not make sense at the moment but I love you.and I WONT let the volturi do you any harm.Ever.I will fight for you.Even if it means certain death.That goes for the rest of you too."He smiled and laughed at Emmetts smug expression."Shut up bro."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:38 pm

"They weren't going to harm me, I was part of their gaurd, I was the bait for humans!" she simply said "I love you too Ed, but you guys, you didn't think this through, It's all my fault that you're gonna get hurt" she put her face in her hands. What could she do?
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:02 am

Edward just shook his head."Rose.We will think of something.At the moment all we can do is watch okay?And i'm sure Emmett will be up for a fight if it comes to it."He looked at Emmett who grinning and nodding.But Emmett.It's not going to come to that.Is it?."He looked at him again and watched the disapointment on his face.He looked out of the front screen into the black ribbon of road that lay out infront of them.He sighed but said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Time lapse......
Edward pulled into the Cullen drive slowly taking each corner with care.He eventually reached the Cullen garage driving into the large empty space.It was mid morning now,but the sky was covered by a dark blanket of cloud.He stepped out of the car and walked into the house.The first person he was Bella."Bella,my love."He picked her up in his arms and kissed her passionatly.Iv'e missed you"He added quietly when they were done.He placed her on her feet and wrapped an arm around her waist.Walking her over to Renesme."My beautiful girl."He cooed picking her up wasily with one arm.He held her close to his chest and kissed the top of her head."I love you both.Dearly.I'm sorry I had to leave so suddenly."He kissed both of the heads again.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:33 am

Renesmee threw her arms around Edward's neck and never wanted to let go. She had been so worried about all of them. She grasped Edward's head in her tiny hands and showed him images of Bella worrying like crazy and then pictures once again of the entire family beaming and laughing. She was probably one of the happiest people in the room (apart from Esme) too see her family together again. As Rosalie walked in she let go of Edward and kissed Rose on the cheek. She giggled when Rose looked a little bewildered. "Please don't ever go. Life wouldn't be bearable without you around." Everyone savoured that moment for a while until Alice's face dropped. "Alice... Alice.. are you ok?" The anticipation in the room was unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:19 am

Edward watched Renesme's visions with interest.When he saw the one of all the family in pain and worry he cringed away from it.When she was finished he spoke quietly."It's okay my angel.Don't fret.Everything is fine."He kissed her head again.Before setting her on her feet."Alice?"He said."Alice whats wrong?"He ran up to her and held her wrists."Alice..Alice."He saw the blank expression on her face and knew what was happening.

ooc.btw I'm gonna let Alice reply because Edward can read her thoughts so she needs to finish her vision before Edward see's it.Because i don't know what her vision is actually gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Alice was sat on the sofa back at the Cullens house "Edward, Rose !" she shouted, Her vision faded into sights of the Volturi entering forks. They were walking into the Feild and all of her family was there waiting for them , They were asking for Rosalie saying that she was part of their family now and there was no going back. They would be here in no longer than a day. "bad news guys, we have about 24 hours before they arrive to take back Rose" She let ouot a sigh and colapsed onto the sofa
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Rosalie slumped on the sofa next to Alice, and slung her hair into a low pony. "Okay then" she announced getting up off the couch and taking a deep breathe "When the Volturri get here if we can't figure it out here, I'm going back with them, and NOBODY will stop me!" she said raising a hand of silence to a protesting Edward "I have no intention of staying with them, I'll go back to Italy so I can negociate with Aro" she sighed and walked over to Emmet and rested her hand lovngly on his face "I'll miss you all, so much, and if Aro refuses to let me leave..." she stopped and looked towards the floor, it was hurting he so much to say this " If he refuses, you're not to come get me, and you are going to have to...move on" her lips trembled as the last wods left her lips, and she went over to Renesme and picked her up "I'll miss you" she whispered sweetly into her ear. She stood there for a moment rocking the angel back and forth, before placing her on the rug and kissing her forehead. "Im going to back." she said straightening up and walking towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:25 am

Renesmee sat there in utter shock and dismay. Volturi?? Why would they be after Rose? Why did Rose have to leave? Everything had happened in such a blur that everyone forgot to tell her where they went. She understood now why Bella was so concerned for them. When they left, she thought that they had gone to see Tanya... NOT Aro! She'd always liked Aro. Last time she saw him she was so very young. He always liked her but then again, everybody did. What was all the commotion about? She was sure that her Dad was reading her thoughts as he gave her the most unusual look. It was a cross between concern and astonishment. "What's wrong Daddy?" she asked in her usual angelic way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: