The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 am

Edward shouted to Esme."If you think i'm going to go with THAT..."he motioned towards Rosalie."Then you have another think coming."He stopped and looked at Esme face.It was full of hurt and pain."Listen.I'm sorry.I'm really sorry I just..I just couldn't bear the idea of Bella getting hurt.You must understand that Esme."He kissed her head and walked out of the attic.He flew down the satirs,ignoring the fact that Rosalie was probably following him.He ran through the forest trying to focus in on Jasper's thoughts.But all he could hear was Rosalie's constant screaming of insults.He stopped and turned."Rosalie.I don't care what you think,actually noone does.I want to find my brother before he does something really stupid.And it's all YOUR fault."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 am

Esme scanned the wrecked attic. She looked at the carnage and imagined what must have happened. If she could cry she would have. She slid down onto the floor and picked up a piece of broken wall. "Poor Jasper, its so hard for him and he doesn't really mean any of it." She wondered how Edward and Rosalie were getting on with finding him. Then she thought to Alice. Bless her she must be going through hell right now.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Alice was sitting alone in the corner of the attick staying perfectly still. Everyone was fighting, As soon as Edward had jumped onto Jasper there was nothing she could do Ed was way to fast and strong for her to ever stop what she was doing. All she could do was run to the corner of the attick and turn her back to everything. She took her thoughts off everything and just stared perfectly still. She had been there for at least five minutes after the rest of her family had ran off, it seemed like they had forgotten about her but she liked it this way she finaly had some peace. She heard esme's footsteps walking up into the attick she walking straight in and tutted about the mess, very typical of Emse. Alice sensed that it was only Emse there and she turned herself round still in her hunched position hoping that Esme would notice her, But she carried on trying to tidy the broken room. She punched scratched a line in the floor knowing that Esme would notice it.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 pm

ooc - you all carried on posting! my post is gonna seem pointless now, but hey hoe,

Rosalie stood their, instead of sadness, rage filled her "Listen to me right now Edward Cullen!!" she snarled through gritted teeth "I only wanted to know what was going on becuase I do NOT take kindly to being left out of the family circle" she breathed in, she didn't want to fight Edward aswell as Jasper in one day "Next, Alice took what I said completely the wrong way, and don't you dare even tell me for ONE SECOND THAT YOU'D HAVE WAITED FOR ME AND ALICE TO HAVE STOPPED TALKING BEOFRE YOU CAME BARGING IN!" she screached in his face, "Well, I stand corrected" she laughed harshly "You would have decieved our privacy by listen to our thoughts because, apparently, YOU HAVE EVERY F*CKING RIGHT TO DO THAT!" she was breathing heavily " AND DON'T YOU DARE EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU WEREN'T PLANNING TO RIP YOUR BELOVED BROTHERS HEAD OFF FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOUR WONDERFUL WORLD, BELLA, AND I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEED PROTECTION OF ANY SORT FROM YOU" she was so close to him she could feel his breath on her face. "I find you disgusting, and pathetic" she breathed, making each word clear and pronounced. She followed Edward out the room reluctantly, muttering vile curse words under her breathe.

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Fri May 01, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Charlie Swan

Charlie Swan

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 am

[color=darkred]Charlie drove up to the house after a great day with Renesmee. He wished in some ways that she didn't have to go home because it was lonely now with no Bella around. He secretly wished that his daughter would visit more often but he would never say that to her face. He was too bashful like that. The front door was wide open so he knocked and wandered into the living room.... this was strange.. where was everyone? They were always so intimidatingly clean and smiley... Infact.. there was never even a hair out of place....
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Edward sapan to face her and hissed viciously.He leapt at her and pinned her against a nearby tree, holding her neck so that she couldn't attack back."Now LISTEN ROSALIE.If you dare talk to me like again..and if you EVER EVER EVER!Speak about MY bella like that again...He snarled and growled loud enough that the family would have heard from the house.But he didn't care."...I caaaan KILL you.Now leave Rose before I do something Emmett will hate me for.My brother is first priority and You...well at the moment you mean nothing to me."If he hadn't been so angry he would had felt harsh about that.But instead his rage overwhelmed him and he took off into the forest,following Jaspers scent."Jazz.."He called when he knew Rosalie was out of ear shot."Jazz..I know I'm the last person you want to talk to."He rethought that."Well..apart from Rose."He chuckled once with little humour before sitting down on a nearby rock."Listen Jazz...I know your here.I can here you in both ways and...well.He ran his fingers across the dent in the rock."I can follow your path of destruction."He fell silent as he waited for Jasper to reply or at least do something.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Jasper was listening to Edward calling to him. He silently ran speedily to stand behind Edward. He coughed slightly. "What... do you want? he said bitterly. He nearly spat the words out. "Haven't you done enough damage already.?" He demanded. "I was all set to make amends, because I really am sorry. But no, nobody cares about me..not even.." he had to whisper the last word. "Alice". He turned away from Edward. "I know Rosalie wants me gone, maybe I should go." He turned to Edward again. "And don't you DARE try to stop me. Nobody can say anything to make me change my mind"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Edward turned slowly to face Jasper.He caught his shoulder."Jaz.."He said softly."Listen please don't go.I came to find you.I fought with Rosalie..and..."He almost smiled through the pain."Well...I'm pretty sure that most of the family hate me at the moment."He looked deeply into Jazz's eyes."Please..Please Jazz.Come back with me.Carlisle wants a disscussion.And...I really don't want you and Alice to leave."He smiled smightly at him."I don't belive for one second that Ali would abandon you.You know she would go with you."He sat back down on the rock."Jazz..do you remember when I ran away from Carlisle and Esme.Coming back was so hard.I thought.I felt like I wasn't a part of the family anymore.I didn't fit.I had been dreadfully harsh to the others.Shouted out Carlisle and turned my back on Esme.But...they didn't care.They were so happy when I came back.They forgave me.And I know..they would do the same for any member of te family."He was looking at his hands now and twisting a lump of broken rock in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Jasper looked at Edward. "But.." He hung his head "What I've done it just unforgiveable. Ali wont even want me now." He looked at the forest and the trees around him. "I need to find her. Ali, I mean." He sat on the rock next to Ed. "What I did to you was bad but I just need to talk to Alice. She's all I've really got. The only thing that keeps me going." He got up. "I'm sorry Ed, I really am. But I have to sort this out." He ran off into the woods shouting for Alice as he went.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Edward sighed as he started in pursuit of Jasper."Jazz..I forgive you.The whole family forgives you.Especially Alice.Alice would let the world burn if it meant saving you.Being with you...forver."He slowed as he heard Jasper stop in front of him.He walked up to him and reached into his pocket handing him his mobile."Ring her.Let her know your safe.Then come back to the house woth me.I think I have more to apologise for than you.I shouted at Carlisle and Esme.Pinned Rose up against a tree and..well...ruined Esme's attic."He laughed a little."Carlisle wants a family discussion.Running away won't help.Leaving is going to make it worst.I think that would tear apart the whole family."He sighed again."Come on."Give her a call and tell her to meet us back home."He smiled sadly and looked away."Or at least.At least if you and Alice run away.Let me come with to say goodbye first."He stared into the forest beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Jasper took the phone out of Edward's hand. He rang Alice's number and waited for what seemed like half a century before the phone stopped ringinng and he heard Alice's answering message. He swore under his breath. "Alice, it's me.I.. well...I.um... look me and Edward will be back at the house. Please come..I NEED to see you please Ali." he sighed and put the phone down. "Alright then I'll come with you but nobody else will want me there. I can tell you now."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:41 am

Rosalie slid to the bottom of the base of the tree. He didn't care? she thought. She'd assumed, of all her family, he'd be on her side. It's not like she'd ever tell Edward this, but she loved him dearly as a brother, he loved her entire family, she was only trying to protect them, why couldn't anyone see that? She sighed and put her head in her knees. "God, I wish I could cry" she murmured to herself. Maybe Edward had said it right, maybe noone wanted her there. She looked at the beautiful mansion, and cursed under her breathe "If they dont want me, I know another coven who'd take me on" she ran inside the house and grabbed her cell phone from the side, noone would even notice. Once she got outside the house, she ran off as quick as she could to the airport, destination, Italy. They'd accept her into their family, she knew they would. Noone would even know or be able to find out. The specials were taken care of, Edward didn't want to be anywhere near her or her thoughts, Alice was the only one to worry about, and she hated Rosalie now, so she wouldn't exactly care. 'The Voltari are my only choice' she thought sadly, drawing nearer and nearer to the airport. She dialed Emmets number, and was quite glad that it was voicemail "Em, it's Rose, listen, i'm not exactly wanted in our family, I never have been, so im sorry, but im leaving for Italy, don't tell anyone! I want nobody to come after me, tell Carlisle and Esme i love them, tell Jas and Al that I'm sorry, tell Bells and Nessie i'll miss them both dearly and tell Ed..." she paused, what she meant to say to Edward "Tell Edward, thanks for giving me a clear picture, and the push was what I needed to do the right thing" she snapped the phone shut and put her face in her hands. "You're doing it for the family, family" she choked on her words "F-f-family first, and always"

(ooc - look what you've driven me too Becky? The Voltari! I hope your happy!)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Alice sighed as she heard Jaspers voice on her mobile. "ah i give up!" she shouted and ran out of the cullen house as fast as she could Jasper needed her and she needed him. She ran past out into the open and took a deep breath. "i'm coming to find youJazz" she whispered. Alice was forced to stop she was having a vison. It was Rosalie she was talking with the Voltari. Terror filled her in an instant. "ROSE" she screamed how could she even possibly think about joining their family ! She had a choiceto make now, stop Rose from joining the Voltrai or go to Jasper woh needed her a lot. She picked up her mobile and dialed jaspers number. "I love you jasper, i and i'll speek to oyu in a bit but i have some things to sort out ,dont go anywhere!" seh said rushed she felt guilty he loved her and she loved him but she had to sort out Rose overall it was for the best. She rang Rosalie next but she didnt answer. She practicly shouted down the phone into voicemail "Rose , where are you i really really need to speek to you. You better still be in Forks if you are anywhere near Italy" she didnt finish the sentance she just hung up. She took in a gasp of air hoping to catch Rosalies sent, soon enough she smelt it. She set off towards the smell, hoping she could trust her instincts.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Rosalie was in line for her trip to Italy. In a few minutes she'd be leavin her home and family behind, forever. She was filled with grief, but this was the right thing, she knew that from the bottom of her empty heart. She side as the men behind her were whisperingly wildly about Roses complete lack of luggage. She didn't need it, she'd buy new clothes in Italy. The line surged forward, and so did she, she smiled at the young man behind the counter and handed over ticket. She gulped as she walked towards her new life. A part of Rosalie had hoped that someone would come to stop her, but like she'd assumed, nobody had noticed. Her mobile was turned off, due to the fact she wasn't allowed it on in the airport. She took a seat on the plain and sighed, this was going to be a long flight. She looked forward and could've swarn she saw the back of Alices and Emmets heads, but it was all wishful thinking, right?
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Renesmee wondered in behind Charlie and knew imidiately that something was wrong. Damage everywhere, complete silence, and now a completely freaked out grandad! She knew exactly what had gone on here because it smelt of Vampire.. no warewolves involved thank god. Fury built up inside her. She may only be one year old, but with the body of a three year old and the intellect of someone aged 7 she'd had enough. She breathed in a massive gulp of air and screamed as loud as she possibly could. "MUMMY!!!! FAMILY MEETING!!!! NOW!!!!" She noticed that Charlie had backed up against the wall looking very bewildered.. She gulped and turned round to meet his eyes. She smiled apoligetically and did that beautiful dazzling smile that always roped Charlie into forgetting what happened. She danced over to him, gave him a massive hug, kissed him lightly on the cheek and very sweetly said "Thankyou for a lovely day grampy, see you next week" Charlie just smiled (still a little lightheaded) and walked out leaving Renesmee to slam a few more doors to make sure that she wasn't ignored.

btw, I looked up Renesmee's date of birth but couldn't put the year beacuse the forum wouldn't allow one year old's to join. Lol. Just in case you wondered I would have set the date as 11th sep 2008.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:57 am

Carlisle walked in the room "Nessie are you ok wheres your mom"he held her hand and walked with her around the house he was getting angry with his family now"Edward,Blla,emmit,esme where are you we need to talk NOW!!!!"he shouted he never been so mad befor
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Renesmee lifted her hand to Carlisle's face. She was nearly in tears as she showed a series of pictures of her entire family together and smiling. One included her mum, dad, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper and of course her Jacob all sat around the fire telling stories and jokes. She hadn't seen Jake in ages which was really weird and now her family was falling apart and she couldn't bear it. Even Rosalie's scent had started to fade slightly which made Renesmee panic. She couldn't imagine a life without any one of her family members. There is no life without them. Her images became blurry as she sobbed into Carlisle's shoulder. She was glad that she was in a family of vampires because in a matter of weeks, she would be too big to be held by ordinary humans.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Alice turned around, She was now at the airport with Emmet, he seemed the only one who wanted to come and find her, well actually he was the only other person who knew she was going. She saw Rosalie's blonde head poking out of te top of the boarding line , she could tell it was herbecause no one else she knew could look that good at an airport !. "ROSE" she shouted to Emmets surprise. She didnt turn around. Alice ran after her trying to look human, but it was to late she was already stepping onto the runway walking towards the plane. She looked out of the nearest window and saw her board the plane. "Shit" she said outloud. She ran towards the checkin desk "can i get two tickets on the soonest flight to Italy please" she said to the assistant with a dashing smile. "Thanks" she said as she handed over the money.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm

The two people turned around. It wasn't Emmet and Alice, she sighed and looked down. She was going to Italy, and that was it. She flipped her light off and decided to look like she was asleep, she didn't want anyone talking to her.

ooc - ima carry on posting in the Italy sectiony thingy thang.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Edward ran into the house."Carlisle Carlisle.You have to help.Car..."He was chocking out the words so fast he wasn't undersatanable."Carlisle.CARLISLE."Renesme had walked over to him and held out her arms for him to pick her up."Not now Renesme."He shouted the words at her harshly.He immideatly felt bad but more important things were going on.He was breathing fast and not even Jasper's attempts at calming him down worked."Rosalie's on her weay to Italy Carlisle."His expression changed into complete horror as he registered."Jasper..Esme ..Take Renesme and Charlie and stay at Charlie's."He shouted the words at them."Get a move on NOW."He grabbed Carlisle's arm and pulled."Carlisle we have to go."When he didn't move Edward practcally screamed the wrods at him.."NOW CARLISLE.ALICE AND EMMETT ARE THERE.ROSALIE IS GOING TO JOIN THE VOLTURI COVEN.WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO BE STANDING AROUND HERE."He was gripping Carlisle's shoulder tightly."Go."He ordered as he ran out of the door."I love you all.Very dearly."He added before turning the corner and sprinting to the Cullen garage."Alice must have ran."He muttered to him."I'm taking the porsch.Get in."He was off down the road in seconds.He pulled out his phone and dialed Alice's number."Alice..."He asked."Where are you."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Alice heard her phone ring, "i didnt turn it off !" she moaned but she checked the number anyway , it was Edward. "Yes i'm at the airport Rose has just got on the plane me and Emmet are on the next flight. BYe" She shut the phone hurriedly and turned it off. "Half an hour till boarding" she muttered to Emmet. There wasn't a lot more they could do apart from wait. She let out a long sigh and sat down outside the gate she would soon be walking through. "I hope we catch up with her". She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm

"Daddy don't go without me!" She screamed but it was too late. She ran up to Esme and sobbed for a very long time. She was really confused... "Has mummy gone too??" She asked Esme. "When are they coming back? Is Rosalie ok? Where's Jacob??" The questions went on an on.

ooc - RENESMEE!

Last edited by Renesmee Cullen on Sat May 02, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Rosalie was walking into Volterra. It was dusk, so no sun would be affectng her skin. She climbed down the manhole to get to the Volturi. They have special powers on their side, but hopefully theyd understand she meant them no harm. She came to a door, and knocked three times. The door opened and Rosalie stepped inside. A while later Rosalie was faced with the beautiful receptionist "Hello" she practically whispered "My name is Rosalie Hale, If its possible may I see Aro I have a request for him" the receptionist raised an eyebrow "And what is this request?" she asked snappily. Rosalie took a deep breath, "I was wondering whether I..." she paused and looked down at her cresent scar, then shook her head. She was doing it to protect her real family " Could I join the Voturi, as a member of their Coven?"

ooc - dum dum dummmmmm. someone has to god mod the volturi
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:17 pm

"Alice?ALICE."It was no good she was gone.They were at the airport already and Edward didn't even other to park it properly.He jumped out of the car and ran annoyingly at Human speed.He found the waiting deck for Italy and saw Alice and Emmett."I'm so glad your here."He broke off as he sat next to her."Alice.Where's Rosalie?"He shouted and tried very hard to calm down as Carlisle had scolded him and told him getting worked up about it wouldn't help.Instead he sat down and put his head in his hands."This is my fault.All my fault.We went to find Jazz and she followed me.We had an argument."He shook his head."I told her she didn't belong in our family.I told her noone wanted her."He stood up and kicked the chair."It's all my FAULT."he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:23 pm

"EDWARD, you did what!" She gave him a glaring look "If you dont mind me and Emment are boarding a plane so i suggest you ether wait here for us or buy yourself a ticket." she said so low no human could hear her. She turned to the Assistant and handed over her ticket.

*TIME LAPSE*

Alice Stepped of the airoplane and as soon as she was out of the air port ran as fast as possible to try and get to where the Volturi were. She was thankfull for her lack of lugage and that it was dark. Also no human could see her so nothing would be givin away. When she finaly reached the manhole which lead to their home she took a deep breath. She knew the Volturi would happily accept her into their family, she had a gift. "here goes" she muttered and climbed down the manhole hoping she would see Rose's head. Thankfully she saw her just as she was walking off into a deeper coridor. She smiled sweetly at the receptionest Rose had just spoke to, and just plainly said "Rose, come back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: