The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 pm

(becky is writing this now)
Alice ran after Edward into thr house.She stopped when she got to the door and snuck a look at Jasper he was sat there watching Carlisle and Edward with a Bella that was,much to Alice's pleasure,awake now.Renesme was wandering around when she spotted Alice and came over to her.Alice decided to meet her half way and picked her up.She put her on her hip and went to sit next to Jasper on the sofa.She held Renesme close,playing with her beautiful curls.She thoguht a silent comment to Edward as he lent over Bella.She had centered her thoughts toward Jasper and had asked if he was still thinking the same.He gave a quick passing nod to what looked like noone in perticular but Alice knew he was answering her question.She couldn't stop the grimace that came after that.A silent tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Edward picked Bella up and hugged her tightly."I love you"He whispered in her ear.He then kissed her head and traced the line down past her eye and cheek,until he found her lips where he kissed her hard and passionatly.He felt her respond to his kiss and she kissed back with alot more desire than he had thought.He pulled away so that their heads were slightly apart and said."I love you Bella Swan.You have changed my life forever and without you mylife would never be the same."He kissed her lightly and slid one arm around her waist to help her up.He pulled her to her feet and spoke to the others."We will take Renesme back to the cottage and take her to bed and we will speak to you all in the morning.He gave a quick glance to Alice and Carlisle who both looked back at him with a mental nod.He let go of Bella's waist and picked Renesme up off of Alice's lap.He nestled her into his chest and smiled at the others.He took Bella's hand and they set of out of the door.

When they reached the cottage they took Renesme straight to bed and read her a story."Goodnight my love.Dream happy dreams."He said and kissed the top of her head.He turned of the light in her room and closed the door with a light thud.He and Bella made their way into the whit room and he began to kiss her.It got more and more fierce as they fell on the bed with a heavythud and rolled across the bed.Edward began undoing her bra whilst she started unbuttoning his karkie's "I.." He broke off they rolled off the bed and onto the floor.They floor probably came off worse then he and Bella had.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 am

Alice sighed quietly to herslef and went over to sit on Jasper's lap."What a day"She thought.She nestled into Jasper and let him pull her closer.She smiled and closed her eyes,relaxing slightly.She thoguht through everything that had happened to her that day.It was a mess.She needed to speek to Edward and Carlisle.Without Bella or Jasper.She didn't want thhem to know exactly what she had seen.But then again if they didn't know.How could they prevent it.The vision had been strange.Why would Alice be looking for Bella,not Jasper,the love of her life.And why did Jasper want Jasper want Bella...she couldn't bring herself to think it.But there was no ther reason why Jasper would want to speek with Victoria.She was close to tears,but she couldn't let on to Jasper.Carlisle looked concerned.His forehead wrinkling slightly.Making him looking almost old enough to class as a young dad.He wouldn't say anything though.He was too wise for that,and he knew that if Alice wanted to share something with him she would.Alice knew that.She ignored the battle going on inside her head and looked at the clock."Nearly midnight" she murmed to herself.Almost another 8 hours before Edward and Bella emerged.She would go and speek to him now but..she didn't want to know what he would be upto.She laughed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 am

Time lapse.8:30 am.

Edward kissed Bella's waist and trailed his lips up her side until he found her lips. He kissed her for what seemed like hours and hours but was merely minutes. Edward slowly pulled away. Both of them were breathing hard. Bella looked puzzled and Edward smiled."Renesme is awake."He pulled them both upright and swiftly picked Bella up and onto the bed. He turned around and pulled on a lose pair of pants and walked into their wardrobe. He pulled Bella out a blue silk dress and underwear and passed it to her. She groaned as Edward had expected but he spoke to her sweetly."Please love. You look beautiful in blue. Alice will be happy to, and she might stop irritating me about your dress sense."He laughed as she took it and started changing. He walked back into the wardrobe room and found a pale cream shirt and loose fitted pale grey jeans. He put them and walked back into the White room."Hello love."He kissed her lips, then picked her up off of the bed and carried her out of the room and down the hall to Renesme's room where after a quick kiss, he set her on her feet. They were about to opened the door when they heard the soft murmur of music coming from her room. They listened more carefully and realised it was Renesme's voice trickling out of the door like bells. They waited a while longer before opening the door and walking over to her. She smiled when she saw them and held out her arms to show Bella she wanted picking up. Edward went over to her wardrobe and found her a pale yellow laced dress and knickers. He took them over to Bella where she dressed Renesme quickly and started brushing her hair. She picked up a matching Alice band from the draw and put it in her hair. She finished and murmured."Who's a pretty girl then?"Edward smiled as she picked her up and they started off out of the door across the forest to the Cullen mansion.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 am

Alice was sat in the living with Jasper when she heard Edward on his way.She startd thinking,shouting "Hello Ed"mentally and hoped he could hear.A few seconds later he turned up,holding hands with,a very well dressed Bella and a pretty little Renesme.She made a mental note to tell Edward that had done well with Bella's dress sense.He laughed at her."Okay now i wont have to tell you" she thought, grinning at him from across the room.He laughed again and Alice got up grabbing Jasper's hand and pulling him with her."Morning Bella."She called brightly and nugged Jasper,reminding him to be nice.He said Hello quietly and so she let go of his hand and hand out her arms for Renesme.She came willingly and Alice spun her around and lifted high up in the air."Who's a pretty girl then."she smiled at her.She put her down on the floor and looked meaningfully at Carlisle and thought mentally at Edward."We need to talk." She waited for a reply from them both.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 am

Edward looked at Alice and spoke loudly to them."Carlisle may I talk to you for a moment.Alice?"He motioned for her to follow as they made their way up the stairs to Carlisle's office."Sorry to drag you here Carlisle,"He said."But we have an urgent issue to speek about.He looked to Alice who had a look of despair about her."Don't worry Ali..Carlisle will sort it for us."He smiled they were inside Carlsile office now and he had sat on oe of the chairs opposite his desk.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 pm

"what did you wont to talk about edward is something wrong"he said urgently loking wryly at alice then his eyes went back to edward still trying to figure out whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 am

Edward started slowly.Pulling his chair around so that he could face Alice and Carlisle."Alice's vision."He said quiety."Alice saw Jasper going to speak to Victoria about..."He cringed ."..Bella."He looked urgently at Carlisle."We need your help.Should we tell Jasper or oh Carlisle.We need your advice.Alice hasn't told them much but we were going to keep an eye on Jasper who is...downstairs alone..with Bella."He turned to get up shouting as he went."Bella..Jasper.." No reply.He was downstairs in an instant..they were gone.Renesme ran over to him.He picked her up and she showed him through her amazing talent what she had seen.Jasper had ran off and Bella had put her down on the sofa and gone after Jasper..asking him where he was going then Edward showed up."Ohh..no."He was about to run when Carlisle caught his shoulder and held him there,thinking logically..telling him mentally tht running after him sraight away wasn't a good idea..Edward unwilling to admit it..but knew all the same that he was right.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm

"Think about this edward if we go straight after him victoria might be looking for a fight with someone"he said unthinkingly that he had over heard Eds and Alis conversation he contiued,"and Jasper will be put inbetween this someone could get hurt, just try and listen for Jasper or victorias thoughts that might help to find Bella"he said calmly.Carlisle turned to a very worried Alice"Please!! if you are strong,try and see whats going to happen in the future we dont wont any one hurt"he pulled out a small phone and dialed rosalies number,"rosalie can you look after renesmee for a while"he paused."dont worrie its nothing ,she just misses you",he closed the phone and sighed he hates lieing to his family"anything happened Alice".
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 am

Edward turned to face Carlisle."But Carlisle..in Alice's vision she saw Bella lost.I couldn't bear to think of her wandering the woods on her own.With Jaspers intentions."He glanced quickly to Aliec who looked like she was about to cry."Carlisle.We have to go after her.She can't fight Jasper and Victoria off on her.Me and Alice will go.We will keep in touch with you.I promise and we can mak sure Bella is safe."He finished and put his hand on Carlisle's arm and half whispered."I can't lose her Carlisle.She is my life.She is part of family and we protect our family."He quoted Car;lisle's words from the dreadful time with James."Please.."He said."Jasper won't hurt Alice.You know that."He looked at Alice who was obviously having trouble keeping herself together.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Jasper ran through the trees watching them fly past in a blur. He was concious of Bella running behind him, he had to lose her. He stopped after a few miutes and called to Bella. "Bella, what are you doing Ed will be worried sick? Go home Bella you dont know the woods like we do I dont want you to get lost." He ran on ahead quickly weaving in and out so that Bella couldnt follow him.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 am

"Ok Edward for the family im trusting you to be carful go find bella ill wait for emmet and rosalie call if you need help"he turned to both of them and hugged them tightly and whispered in their ears"make the right desision no matter what i think"he let his arms drop and ran siftly out the door, down the stairs and picked renesmee up and he walked to the big window at the back of the room facing the forest.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:25 am

Edward turned as Carlisle ran off.He grabbed Alice's hand and squeezed it."It'll be alright.I promise.Carlisle trusts us.Now have you any idea where Bella is?"She shook her head.So he pulled out his phone and dialed.The phone rang and rang until it eventually ran itself of the hook."No answer" he whispered.They started to run.The scent of Jasper and Bella was just about strong enough for them to follow.The scent led them through a endless trail through the forest.They had been running for hours when Alice came to a sudden stop."What is it ?"He asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 am

Alice stared unblinkly into space.She was having another vision."Bella...."She screamed.She focused her eyes in on Edward who had a hold of her shoulders keeping her still.She told him her vision."Edward ...Bella is going to run over the treaty line.She though she was going the other way but..."She broke off.And started laughing."Jasper's changing his mind.Edward he is rethinking.He's going to slow and wait."She turned to Edward her smile fading."Edward we have to get to Bella before she crosses the line otherwise..."She grimaced and knew Edward had understood.She grabbed his arm."Come on..we have to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Edward and Alice had taken off in the direction of the tresty line.He pulled out his phone and dialed her number again.She answered this time.."Bella.."Edward nearly sighed her name with relief."Bella...i know your lost and i know about Jasper.But you have to stay exactly where you are so that me and Alice can find you...Yess Alice is with me...no.no Don't fret love.Listen...no...Bella....we will get to him as soon as we have found you ...yes...i promise...come on love...calm down..I love you and i will be there soon.I love you too."He closed the phone and smiled at Alice."Come on."He said.They carried on running."Bella..."Edward called."Bella.."They rounded a courner and there she was.Sat on a tree stump,head in her hands.Edward slowed as he got to her.He picked her up from the tree and hugged her close."Don't ever do that to me again."He whispered in her ear.He gently pulled away and let Alice tell her off for scaring her,while he pulled out his phone and rang Carlile.He answered after the first ring."Carlisle..we found her.Alice has seen Jasper in her vision.He changing his mind.Will you ring him and try to reason with him....Yess....we're on our way home."He put his phone away and turned to Alice and Bella.He grabbed Bella's waist and hugged her tightly."Alice...come on lets go ..."He let go of Bella's waist and took her hand and started off back home to see Carslile.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm

as soon as Edward put the phone down rosalie was on her way up the driveway Carlisle ran to see her gave nessie to her "ill be back soon i just need to talk with jazz"he hurried and pulled out his phone and dialed Jasper phone there was no answer,he sighed"i better go find him he cant be fair"he said to him self. and as expected Jasper was resting on the floor at the edge of the forest he looked digusted with him self."Jasper my son!thank you for changing your minhd what were you thinking you could of hurt your self or even Bella come on we need to get inside its getting dark out here, Ed, alice and bella need to talk to you but please dont think any thing unpleasent Eds already upset anough"he said softly helping Jasper of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 am

(ooc....had my hair cut !!! Smile )

Edward's sprinting came to a stop when the house began to come into view.He could hear Carlsile's mental warning about Jasper being there.Jasper wasn't thinking much at all really.Edward was angry with him for wanted to hurt Bella.But he knew it would upset Carlsile and Alice more if he hurt Jasper.So he took a deep,unessary breath,grabbed Bella b the waist and went inside.Jasper was on the sofa Rosalie was playing with Renesme on the sofa and Carlisle was stood awkwardly by the door."Hello Carlisle.Thankyou for your help." he nodded a greeting to him.He went over and sat down on the sofa pulling Bella onto his lap."Jasper"He said without looking at him.Alice was
practically sceaming mentally at Edward not to hurt Jasper,and Carlisle wasn't much better.Edward was begging to get a headache.He was more than prepared to argue with Jasper.Argue would be the "nice" thing to do seeming the mood that Edward was in.But instead of fighting with him.With all the strength he could manage he got up and pulled Bella over to the piano.Where he started playing a fast and furious piece.He could feel himself calming and he was trying to block the thoughts coming from the others.The well done's from Carlisle,the thankyou's from Alice.Who had moved over to Jasper and was siting arkwardly beside him.Edward ignored all that and focused on the iano and beautiful girl beside him."I love you and i'm glad your safe"He whispered to her.
He was calm now.All the hatrid had disappeared.So he started to listen to his families thoughts.First Carlisle.."oh why did Jasper..i don't understand.And Edward so...restrained.I'm glad.Bella...very quiet.Hasn't said a word and Alice..well she is very upset,must check with Edward what he is thinking."Edward moved onto Alice then..he could tell carlisle later what was going through her head."I can't bear this.My Jasper..or my Bella..i can't choose between them.Its both or neither." Edward sighed sadly and moved onto the last family who he cared what was going on in their head...Jasper."Alice...i wish i could explain.Oh Bella.I love you.I'm so sorry.I really am.I'm so selfish.I can't bear this tention between me and Ali.What would i do without her.I've let Carlislle down.I will have to make up for that.I really hate doing it.Edward..if your listening...I'm sorry.I will do what it takes to make emmends.I'm truly sorry."Edward turned to him then."Jasper.."He said loud enough for his family to hear.He then walked over and put his hand on his shoulder."I forgive you.."He smiled before pushing his shoulder lightly so that Jasper lost his balance and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 am

"thank you"carlislsle thought hoping Edward could hear him."Im so happy that we are all safe, now Edward i think Nessie needs her sleep shes already falling asleep on the floor"he said aload ing abit at Renesmee who was yawning.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Edward smiled at Carlisle."I think your right.."He said walking over to Renesme and taking her out of Rosalie's arms.He nestled her into his chest and wrapped her inside his coat.He took Bella's hand and they started off towards the cottage.Before he left Edward winked quickly at Alice and grinned as he turned away and walked out through the door.Edward and Bella walked instead of ran.They had no need to run.They walked in comfortable silence not feeling the need to talk.They listened to Renesme's light snores."She's out for the count."Edward whispered smiling at his beautiful daughter.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

"i need to give nessies results on her growth to edward but i dont wont to disterb them its been a long day" he thought to him self,while he looked at his research.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Jasper looked at Alice and sat down next to her on the sofa. He leaned close to her and whispered in her ear "I am really, truly sorry. I didn't think I'd..." He looked away from her. "I don't know what to say" he admitted. He got up and walked over to the chess board that he and Emmet had been playing with. He picked up a pawn and twisted it in his fingers so fast that it couldn't been seen even by Alice. He ran forward suddenly and caught the pawn just before it smashed into the window. He looked over at Alice. "Say something" he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:50 am

Emmet walked over to Jasper and punched his shoulder."Idiot"he laughed and shoved him."Bella will forgive you...but Edward wont."He laughed out loud and grabbed Jasper's arm."Come on bro.I've missed you.Well..not you but Rosalie won't fight with me so...."He lept at Jasper knocking him to the ground."Head start eh'"He laughed as he released him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 am

"Think you can take me huh?" Jasper laughed shoving Emmet back. He threw the pawn in his hand at Emmet. "You might be able to beat me in a physical fight but..." he sat down at his seat at the chess table "I will always thrash you at chess" he laughed some more and gestuered to the other seat.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Emmett kicked the bottom of Jaspers chair and everyone heard the sound of cracking wood."Sorry mom"Emmett called across the room to Esme.He flicked the pawn at Jasper to make it clear that he didn't want to play chess.He lunged at Jaspers neck missing as he dodged and leaping into a crouch on the floor.He straitened up and flexed his knuckles."Come on bro,bring it on."He grinned wolfishly.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 pm

"Alright you two." Esme groaned as she picked up the remnents of the chair. She stood between them and put a hand up to each of them. "If you insist upon fighting each other do you think that you could do it somewhere where you don't reck my furniture?" She laughed and rushed out quickly and returned with two brooms. She handed one to each of the boys "Clean it up then." She continued laughing as she walked out and whispered 'pack of animals' under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: