The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 pm

"Awwww mom."Emmet groaned as Esme passed him the brush.She muttered pack of animals at them and he hit her lightly with the end of the brush.He turned back to Jasper and took a sweep at his feet with the brush but Jasper dodged quietly and Emmett bashed into the cupboard nearly knocking a some form of an orament off of the shelf.Emmett shot a quick sorry glance to Esme before jumping on Jaspers back.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Jasper flung Emmet off of his back and into the wooden floor. He started brushing him with the broom and then started just attacking him with it. "Come on then bro" he said pulling him up off of the floor. He picked up one of the broken chair legs and chucked it at Emmet and picked up another one and started sword fighting with it.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 pm

"That's it you guys" Esme took the sticks off of them. "If you two can't stop fighting..." she thrust a chair leg in the direction of the door. "Go on" she hit Emmet gently on the back with the stick to get him moving. "Reck the trees outside certainly but NOT my house."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Emmet rubbed his back and feined pain."Owwww...mom thats abuse that is."He laughed and grabbed Jasper's arm half throwing him out of the door."Sorry again mom.I won't hurt him..."He winked."Too badly..arm or leg less maybe but nothing major."He laughed and took her hand."Mom will you keep score please.You know how Jasper likes to think he's won.All the time."He gave and exasperated sigh.At that he grabbed a chair leg and bounded out of the door.Taking a swing at Jasper's head with it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Jasper spun round and grabbed the chair leg from Emmett's hand. He turned to Emmett grinning "Don't throw it whatever you do one of Bella's little dog friends might think you're playing fetch." He laughed and got down into a sprinting position. "Race you,1..2..3.." he stuck his foot out and tripped Emmett over.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Esme let go of Emmett's hand. "Oi, leave me out of this. I don't really like you fighting but if you must the please don't make me a part of it!" She looked at Alice ad saw the look on her face. "And you can leave Alice out of it too ....Jasper" she laughed. "Don't look at me like that, I know how you two are in cahoots" She laughed again looking at Jasper then Alice.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:49 am

Emmet laughed at Jaspers face."Now Rose and me would never cheat like that would we babe."He blew a kiss across the room to Rosalie who was lounging on the sofa flicking through the music channels."Jasper and Alice always cheat.Alice warns him what i'm gonna do and then he blocks it.Unfair that someone that small should be so diabolical."He chuckled and stuck his tounge out at Alice.Emmet threw the chuck of chair leg in his out of the door aiming it toward Jasper before going to sit on the non broken chess chair."The person I really hate fighting with is Edward.He knows exactly what i'm gonna do so he knows how to block it before iv'e even attacked."He frowned and then turned to Esme."Seeming as your the Refferee.Shouldn't you make Ed and..."He nodded in Alice's direction."..tiny over there turn of their "special powers" for fighting.I think it is an unfair advantage to be honest."He sighed and picked up a pawn from the chess board twiddling in his hands."I want to have a go with Alice.But Mr.Protective will never let me.The only people that I can fight are Jasper and Edward and Bella.Rose never does.Doesn't want to break a nail or anything.Mom you just don't."He laughed and gave an exasperated sigh."I'mm boooored."He whined leaning his head on the chess board.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Rosalie glanced up when Emmet mentioned her name. She returned his kiss lovingly with a 100 watt smile that would have knocked anyone else (well anyone human) off their feet. When Emmet started to tease her about how she never wanted to fight Rosalie got up knocking the remote to the floor "You think I won't fight you cos i'm scared i'll break a nail? I'm more scared that i'll break your neck...babe" she said cheekily and giggled as Emmet looked slightly stunned at her volitile response. She sat back down and went back to her dull routine of flicking through the music channels. She paused on one station and started laughing at how skinny some of the girls in the videos were. "Honestly!" she cried with exasperation "Theres barely one meal in that girl to the left" she paused as everyone turned to look at her "What? I meant if I wasn't a vegitarian! Jeesh!" she added huffily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=21
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at Emment, "Typical" she muttered, she then turned to Jasper and gave him a very quick smile just so he wouldnt worry to much. "Hello" she said cheerfully as she skipped over to sit by Rose on the sofa, Laughing at her Joke as she went.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:08 pm

"Hi" she said simply looking Alice up and down. She noticed that Alices gaze was alternating to Edward and Bella then to where Jasper sat across from her then to the floor. There was something going on that they weren't telling her or Emmet. Rosalie leaned forward and stared willingly at Alice "Well" she said after some time had passed and Alice hadn't seemed to notice her looks "Are you gonna tell me, or wil I have to beat it out of you? Emmets not the only one whos a dab hand with a chair leg"

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm

"well i dont really want to explain in front of the whole family" She paused uncomfortably for a little while "And it's sorta,Personal" She couldnt help but turn round and look at Jasper once more. She looked at Rosalie for comfort, "You love Emment, but what if he did something that could danger Me, Edward or someone else in this family ?" She looked down at her lap in shame.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm

"I'd slap him one" she said immediately. At this Emmet, who'd evidentally been listening into there conversation threw a cushion at Rosalie, which she caught and threw it back harder "Back off!" she growled feircely at him and Jasper who'd both began to chuckle. Rosalie turned back to face Alice, who's face was still facing the floor, she placed her hand on her shoulder and said sternly "Family first, always family first, just like Carlisle says" she removed her hand and sat forward so quickly that Alice flinched back "Alice... what could be so bad that you won't tell me?" she swallowed nervously "Please, we can go for a walk far from," she paused and looked at Edward meaningly "any prying ears"

ooc - sorry for the minor GM

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:49 pm

"Ok then, a walk sounds good" Please dont follow she thought mainly for Edwards benifit "Me and Rose are going out for a bit kay ?" She walked toward the door before anyone even had time to argue. "Come on rose !"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Rosalie got up and walked towards the door, Emmet lifted his head from the chess board at the sound of her heels thumping quietly on the soft carpet. She turned and kissed him softly on the forhead "I'll be back soon, just girl stuff, you know the sort" she caressed the side of his face "I love you" she said adoringly. She then turned swiftly on her heels to meet Alice at the door "Come on then, lets go" she beamed at Alice. Don't you dare try to follow us! Rosalie practically demanded for Edwards benifit alone. She slammed the door behind her
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm

"where to?" Alice said, "The clearing!" She knew they would be free from listening ears, "follow me" She grabbed hold of Rosalies hand and pulled her along as she ran full speed towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Rosalie almost fell at Alices pull, but then she burst into an exilerating speed quickly leaving the house behind. She hadn't ran for the fun of it in such a long time, she'd almost forgotten what it felt like as the rush of the wind whipped at her beautiful stone face. After a few minutes, Rosalie stopped abruptly causing Alice to nearly stumble "Sorry" she said leaning on a tree "My heels are slowing me down, one second" Rosalie removed her italian leather boots and left them on the floor. She closed her eyes and stood there in relish as she sighed happily with the feel or the cool earth under her feet, it had such a calming affect she could have sworn Jasper was near by. She drew a deep breath; "Lets Go!" she said with her face lit up and her eyes wide with happiness. She ran faster than before swiftly and elegantly dodging trees and wildlife that crossed her path, and before soon she was out running Alice and was far ahead. She felt a pang of nostalgia as she looked back to her life before she'd changed, vividly reminded of her childhood, runing through the trees until your faces were blue. Now her face, no matter how perfect, would never be blue, and her chest would never feel like it would rip apart due to the lack of oxygen that she no longer needed. Rosalie had assumed that she would eventually learn not to miss the little things that made her human, but it never faded, never. She'd merely learnt to live with it, well not live, but survive.
She carried on running until the clearing burst into view and the sunlight rebounded of her delicious pale skin causing it to look like it was made of the purest diamond. She turned to see Alice neatly skipping into view, looking pleasantly surprised at Rosalies speed "What? You think when I told Emmet I was scared of breaking his neck I was joking" she smiled mischeviously. "Now" she added, her manor suddenly serious "Whats happened that I don't know about?" she scrutinised Alices body language as she shyed* away at the harshness in her voice. "Alice" she pleaded "Why won't you tell me? We're all still" she was going to say alive but then thought better of it "here, together, a family" adding emphasis to the word family "What has happened?"

ooc - sorry that the post is longer than usual, guess i shouldn't be allowed off forrums for more than ten days huh? Aha Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 am

Alice looked at her sister and hen ver quickly down at her feet, "Rose" she pused for a litte while before carring on "You now what i asked you earlier about if someone you loved could hurt your family, Wha if it was Emment hurting Esme ?" She glanced at Rosalie's worried expresion. She sighed and gave up. "It was Jasper, Bella and Victoria" she practicly whispered the last word she sat down on the cool grass. The day was pleasent not sunny in the slightest but nowhere near cold. She let out a little sob "He could have hurt Bella Rose what could i have done !?" She put her head in her hands listening to the sounds all around her she heard a rustle of the grass.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 am

Emmet sighed as he played with the chess pieces.He was bored.Rosalie had gone off with Alice and Jasper was sat sulking in the corner.He walked over to where Esme was seated on the sofa and picked up a strand of her hair twisting it around his fingers.He gave up and jumped over the back of the sofa,the sofa creaked and heaved with the effort as he settled and lay his head on Esme's lap."Hello Mom"He grinned.She was scowling at him for nearly breaking another househod item.He sat up straight and picked up the remote.He switched from the gardening channel that Esme was watching and put on the baseball.He spoke without turning his head towards her."Before you have a go Mom.Think carefully about whether you really wanna fight me for the remote."He chuckled low and loud before resting his legs on Esme's lap and lounging across the sofa."Hey Jazz?"He called you fancy coming with me to reck Bella and Edward's piece.It'll be fun.We havn't done it in ages."He kicked his legs of the sofa and jumped up."Come on"He said chucking the Pillow at Jasper to get him moving."We can fight with Edward...."He said mockingly."But if you don't think you can take me..."He teased and started walking toward him."You could anger the air round us to make it more fun..."He laughed and winked.He called back to Esme."You can come if you like to ..i mean unless you wanna stay here and watch..."the old women" channels.Your getting old mom."He laughed and grabbed Jaspers hand tuggining hard Jasper stood up and tumbled forward."Come on...race ya'"
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 am

Jasper caught the pillow and threw it back. "To be honest I think I'm in enough trouble with him as it is.... but sod it yeah why not??" He laughed and pulled Emmett along the living room. He ran to the door and turned right at the last moment. "By the way Emmett, I can so take you!"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 am

"Oi!" Esme shouted across the room. "You two aren't going anywhere." She took the pillow off of Jasper and proceeded to hit them both with it. "You leave Ed and Bella alone. They only want a bit of time to themselves so you leave them be." Esme walked over to the sofa she had just been sat on and looked underneath it. "and at any rate Emmett you aren't going anywhere you have a sofa to fix." She picked up a piece of the broken sofa and hurled it across the room at him. "And I'm not that old" She added.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 am

Emmet slumped in defeat as he walked over to where Esme was stood tapping her foot.He bent down and with a swift flick of his wrist had the sofa upturned.He muttered as he prized the bent pole back into shape."You may not be old but you never let me have any fun anymore."He mumbled as he worked.He got up and walked out to the garage and came back with a welding tool.He got the bit of pole that Esme had chucked at him and set to work welding it back on.I stooped and kicked the sofa to check it was okay.It was so he walked around to the other side and stood it back up straight.He picked up the welding equipment and took it back to the garage.When he came back Esme had gone over to Carlisle and they were kissing in the corner."Ewwww you guys.Get a room."He called imaturely as he went to sit next to Jasper.Emmet shoved him up a bit so he could sit on the stair with him and they sat in silence for a while."He checked the watch he was wearing and commented to Jasper."It's almost 8:00 am.The man and his wife will be back soon.So..."He nudged him with a bit too much force and Jasper slipped a little."Sorry mate"He said grabbing his arm and pulling him back up.He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and pressed speed dial number one.It rung and then she answered."Rosalie..it's Emmet...the man of your dreams.I'm bored come back please."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 am

Edward was sat with Bella in the little cottage Esme had made them.Bella was sat on his lap while Renesme played on the floor by his feet.He put his hands aroung Bella's waist and shifted her of his lap and onto the sofa next to him.He stood up knelt next to Renesme."Hello love.Would you like to go and play with the others."She nodded so he picked her up and put her on his back.He took Bella's hand and squeezed it."Come on"He murmed as the all walked through the front locking it behind them as they went.Edward picked up into a slow...well slow to him.Run as they started off to the house.The got there in seconds and Edward lifted Renesme off his back and sat her on her feet.She ran in throught the door and Edward still holding Bella's hand followed her in."Good morning."He greeted them all.He walked over to where Emmet was sat and sat next to him.He sat there in silence for a while before chuckling and speaking in mock suprise."Emmett,whatever did you do to make Esme hate you so?"He laughed again and sat Bella on his lap kissing her shoulder as he pulled her closer to him.

(ooc.sorry sam.GM)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Rosalie was momentarily stunned at this piece of news. She'd always known Jasper'd had difficulty getting used to Bellas extraordinary ability of restraint around humans, but she never thought in a million years, which was possible for them, that he'd ever consider killing her. After all, she was a member of family now, and family always came first. "So" she started just to gt the conversation rolling " Basically, Jasper went all crazy and tried to get Bella killed by that evil bitch Victoria?" she asked bluntly, no used tiptoeing around the subject get straight to the heart of it and it was quick and less painfull. "Well, everyones all still alive, so im not gonna get my knickers in a twist over nothing" she said rather sniffily "This is yours and Edwards buisness, i don't want anything to do with it!" She was getting rather tetchy now "I mean JESUS ALICE" she errupted in the clearing as birds flew out of there resting places in nearby trees "I thought that the Volturi had came for us again or that Charlie had found out what we are!!" she breathed out heavily "Bella's alive and fine, Jasper's sorry as usual and we carry on" but Alices topaz eyes darted to the floor and she shifted uncomfortably. She sighed sitting next to Alice in the lushious grass. As the sun had gone behind the cloud, but the weather had remaind cool and comforting, she laid on her and breathed in the smell of the grass. "So what does this mean?" she finalised "Are you an Jaz leaving for a while? Cos Edwards gonna be really pissed even if he says he's over it, we both know he's not" se turned her head to face Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Alice stood stunned temporarily at Rosalies reaction. She sucked in a deep breath she knew she didnt need but it seemed to calm her down. "I've spoken to Edward and yes he is rather.." She paused and repeated Rosalies words "..Pissed but we are all still alive like you said so No be and Jasper wont be leaving." her voice was harsh. Although there was no real reason to be she found herself quite annoyed with Rose . She loved as a sister and all but she had basicly just said that she wanted her and Jasper gone. She turned round and ran off before Rosealie had time to reply. As she was sprinting through the woods she thought about what has just been said "Maybe it is a good idea me and JAzz go for a while" she muttered to herself. No i cant just leave my family she thought. The've always been there whatever little mishap has happened so no i'll stay it's nothing this whole incident will be forgoten soon anyway. She came to a very abrupt stop in her thought trailas the sight of her home came into view. She slowed down her pace and glided swiftly and nibley through the open bottem floor window.and looked up smiling at her family as she walked over towards the stars, she needed more time to think.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Jasper went after Alice, wrapping his arms around her lovingly and letting a wash of calm seep into her body. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" he whispered. He ran his hands down her arms "Or am I goning to have to force it out of you?" He kissed along her neck turning her to face him and kissing her lips gently. "Come Ali, you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: