The Lion and The Lamb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Cullens House..

Go down 
+7
Esme Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Carlisle Cullen
Isabella Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Carlisle hear edward knock"come in edward"he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:08 pm

"Come on jazz" She gave him a quic smile before running as fast as she could towards the Clearing, She caught up with Bella and Renesemee, "Ha" she said pushing herself to run faster.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Edward stepped into Carlisle's office.He looked around and took in the room.No matter how many times he went in it always looked amazing.Always clean,always tidy and all those beautiful pictures on his wall,the description of his life in pictures,Edward loved it in there.He walked over to his desk and smiled at Carlisle."Listen.."He started."I'm really worried about Jazz.He's still got this negative view on his life.How he could have been.Like Bella.This "Controlle"vampire attitude.I mean I know you don't agree with him and neither do I.But His thoughts towards Bella.."He shook his head sadly."It's heart breaking."He had his head in his hands now."I can't bear it any more,he said."Alice is getting suspicious and she..well.."He trailed off."Carlisle..please."He practically begged.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Jasper ran full pelt towards the clearing following Alice as she gracefully darted between the trees. She truly was beautiful. When they stopped running he pulled her into him and kissed her. "I love you" he whispered. Then he slipped a baseball into her hand. "You wanna bowl first?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 pm

"I love you too And Why not" she gave him a dashing smile, Took his hand and carried on running , darting in and out of the trees. "so were are yu planning on playing" she said quickly glancing at him before reaslising what she was actually doing. She just doged a tree by millimeters. "Opps" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Jasper pulled her out of the way of an oncoming tree barely missing one to his right. He was laughing as they entered the clearing. "Hm.... I think I might play backstop. I can see you then." He wrapped his arms around her "I dont mind you decide aslong as I'm on your team"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 am

Carlisle put his hand on edwards shoulder"dont worry for jasper he is strong and you know alice will think of something this will be sorted out he will realise that his life now is better"he half smiled "now go and join bella and nessie and have fun dont worry to much we will sort any problems we have together..
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Edward raised his head slightly at Carlisle's light touch on his shoulder.He smiled a little at his words."Thankyou" He said.I think i'll have a quiet word with Ali tonight.She'll want to know what happened between me and him earlier today anyway."He laughed."Knowing Alice she probably already spoken to him."He sighed and got up as he spoke."Thankyou again Carlisle.So...are you coming with us we need another good player,as Rose and Emmet are on "Vacation"" He laughed. Everybody knew that they were really on a prolonged hunting trip."Well.I'll leave you to decide.It'll be good if you came,Bella and Renesme's first time.I want to know how well my wife can play ball."He chuckled under his breath."Goodbye Carlisle.I'll catch up with you later."At that he left.Ran down the stairs,through the door and into the forest.He thought as he ran.Thinking about Jasper..Bella..Renesme.He hadn't even realised how fast he was running or whether he had been paying attention to where he was going,when he ran into the clearing.He stopped abruptly as he reached Bella and Renesme.Alice was warming up and Jasper was watching her.He put his arm around her waist."Hello my beauty"He whispered in her ear.He kissed her cheek and grinned at her widely."Lets play ball."He said and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 pm

"ED!" She said as she saw him holding Bella's hand , "YOu are going to tell me everything later" she thought knowing fully well that he would hear her. "Is carlise playing to ?" She asked looking at him just to check he got the message. She saw him move his eye's very quickly up and down signaling yes, ( OOC- Sorry about the god moding,:L) She loved the fact that Edward and her shared somthing special, They're 'powers' It came in handy when She wanted to find out how Jasper was. She loved him so much and didnt want him to be upsent, Angry or frustrated that he's still cant control himself around humans very well. And the fact that Bella was coping with her new Vanpire life exelently. She smiled and him and mouthed "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Edward smiled at her and chuckled under his breath.He loved his sister..well...sort of sister and he and her had these special conversations..as she had put it.He wanted to ask her if she had heard anything more about the Volturi and he would tell her about Jazz later.He whispered in her ear very lightly."Don't worry about it."He pulled away and glanced at Jasper who was very discretely looking at them now without making it too obvious."Jazz...your up."He said.He walked over to Bella and put his hand around her waist and pointed."Go out that way,directly opposite me.Jazz may be strong,but he can't run very fast so.."He looked over to Jasper who was giving him murderous stares."I think he overheard us."He laughed.He turned to Renesme and and took her hand.He knelt down so she could climb onto his back and sprinted to his position."Come on then sis."He called to Alice."I want a little competition."He grinned as Alice stuck her tounge out at him. (ooc..sorry about the god modding.)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

"Ha" She Looked at him and Laughed what a Crazy sort of brother she had. "Ok i'm batting first !!!" she shouted just to make it clear, even though she knew everyone heard her. She walked over to the edge of the pitch, picked up a bat and waited for everyone else to fall into position.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Edward faked shock at Alice's thought and said."Not as crazy as my sister."He laughed and smiled sweetly at Bella.He tickled Renesme's foot and pulled her leg gently."Come on then Alice take your time."He shouted over to Jasper."I'm gonna thrash you bro..with or without Emmet."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 pm

She smiled at him, "ok ok" She swang for the ball and hit it as hard as he could. She saw Edward running our of the corner of her eye, that was never good he as such a fast runner. She could feel the wind rushing past her face and sheran full pelt to try and get to a base but just as soon as seh had the base in her sites she heard a laugh coming from where Edward ran off to. She knew as soon as she heard him she was out. "Ahh ED! cant you run a little slower , it's really not fair" She forced herself to stop. and let out a groan, "Cheat" she muttered under her breath hoping it would be low enough so he wouldnt hear, she gave a quick glance in Bella's direction by the look on her face it was obvious she had heard then she looked at Edward. He face was full of fake hurt, "damn" She then let out a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Edward frowned and sprinted up to an for once unextected Alice.He pushed her sideways out of the way and took the bat.."Myy turn."He said.He got himself into position and looked at Alice who was bowling.He stuck his tounge out at her."Ha ha"He sadi immaturely,winning him a pissed off look from Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Alice picked the bat back up and prepared herself for her second go. Almost as soon as Jasper thre the ball her veiw of the pitch and all of her family went into a blur. "Victoria" she wishpered in horror. She saw jasper going to talk to victoria she stood frozen with fear for Jasper as he walked off to meet Victoria, then there was Edward and her shouting out bella's name "NO" she shouted at the top of her lungs, Bella was wandering around in the forest alone and lost. The two images flashed from one to the other Jasper walking to his certain death and Herself and Edward searching and calling out for Bella. But where was Carlise, Emmet, Rosaile and Reneseme!. "Edward what shall i do.." she managed to say she could feel the tears running down her face thick and fast. The vision endied and she saw everyone's panic stricken faces staring. She ran towards Jasper "You stay with me" she practicly growled at Jasper "and as for you Bella, Dont leave Mine or Edwards sights" She looked at Edward Scared.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Edward froze and ran to Alice.He grabbed her shoulders."Alice..Alice.."He saw the vision in her head."No..That isn't true ..it can't happen.".."No.." He said again.He gripped Alice's shoulders and shook her."Alice.."He started."Come on pull your seld together.You need to listen to me."He turned her around so she was facing him."Alice..We need to get you back to Carlisle.He can help..he will listen if nothing else do you understand me." She was calming now,but silent tears were still trickling down her face.They were in their own little zone and oblivious to what was going on around them.They trusted eachother and Alice knew in her vision that Edward would be with her.She was thinking ther thanks to him.He tore his gaze away from Alice to search for Bella.She was very near with a look of sheare terror on her face.(ooc..sorry for god modding.)He took her hand and pulled her into him.He looked over to Alice who was now with Jasper.He started to run and let Alice and Jasper over take so he could keep an eye on him.With Renesme still clinging to his back and his hand tightly gripping Bella's he ran after them.Back to the safety of their house wher their leader and Carer would be and would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Alcie walked into there House and shouted for Carlise "Carlise !!!!" she went over to the sofa and sat very very still. She looked up to Jasper "I'm guesseing you want to know what i saw..." She smiled at him hoping he would belive it. she let out a sigh "Victoria" she muttered and looked into his eye's "And you."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:57 pm

She gulped "You went to go speek to her, and Bella was missing." She could feel her eye's about to overflow with tears she clung tightly to him, "Just promise me you wont leave i dont want you to get hurt and Bella was in the woods, Alone and lost." She didnt really want to tell them anything else she saw, she couldnt face telling Jasper that she was looking for Bella and not him. "Edward i need a word" she said out lowd knowing that everyone heard her. Just as soon as she said it Bella had colapsed. "Crap" was all she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Jasper held her close to him "I'm not going anywhere" He leaned close and whispered in he ear "There's more, I know there is, I know you too well. But if you dont want to tell me then thats alright. Just focus on calming down" He let a wash of calm emotion flow over Alice hoping she wouldn't ty to resist it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 pm

"Ed. please" She could tell we would want to rush to Bella's side but she didnt know what to do. She suddnly felt a calm emotion rush through her "Jasper" She had to smile a little though just so it would please him. She let herslef relax and tryed to forget about some of her min worries, but it seemed imposible even with Jasper there.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 pm

(ooc...god modding Jenna.)
Edward ran over to Bella."Bella?"He called."Can hou hear me love?"Her tried to grab her as Carlisle came over.He told Edward reasurlingly that she was okay and that he needed to listen to what Alice wanted.Part of Edward wanted to stay with Bella but the rest wanted to speak with Ali.So he went against his better jugement and sat Renesme on Jasper's lap.With one last exasperated look at Bella and a quick nod of encouragement from Carlisle he and Alice took off out of the back down and to the river where they knew they were out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 am

Carlisle bent over bella"bella can you hear me"he nudged lightly on her shoulder hoping she'll snap out of it,"bella youll be okay,if you can hear me"he picked bella up and put her on the sofa and ran up stairs to get something to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Edward stood outside with a worried looking Alice."How certain are you?"He groaned."Can we prevent it."She looked doutful as Edward saw the image flicker through her head again.He groaned again and spoke."Alice?" He said quietly."Theres something your not showing me.Something more about.."He gasped as Alice slipped and thought about it.It was Jasper."He's...traitor.What is he doing."Edward collaspsed onto his knees."Bella.."He mouthed."Why would he do that?...Why?"He thought about what Alice had seen.He was going to find the one person who would happily and with help from an expert on young vampires could easily rip her apart."No.."He cried."I won't let this happen.He got up slowly and turned to Alice."We can stop this.We will."She grimaced as Edward spoke again.Calming after his brief fit."Alice..earlier.."He wasn't sure if he should tell her this."Earlier...when Jasper said he wouldn't do anything you didn't want him to do.He was lying.He didn't know what you had seen.But he was unsure what to do about it.He just wanted to make you feel better."He let what he had just said sink in.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 am

"Edward" She couldnt belive it, Jasper had lied to her she felt a wave of emotion pass through her. "He cant though, He wouldn't" She turned round to look him in the eyes,she could feel herself close to tears for the second time that day. "what are we going to do?" She hoped more than anything he would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Admin
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Edward sighed and clasped his hand around Alice's.He looked her in the eyes and spoke more confidently than he felt."Alice.I'm don't know what to do.I need more information.I think we should speek with Carlisle and he'll know what do."He hugged Alice tightly."Come on now then we shouuld get back.I need to check that Bella is okay.I am worried sick about her.And Jasper."Edward concentrated hard."He thinking about what to do now.We should get back."He started off in a run back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Cullens House..   At the Cullens House.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Cullens House..
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lion and The Lamb :: Forks :: Residential area-
Jump to: